Chapter 6: Tuesdays

It's been a long time. I hope you guys continue reading this. Please. Hahaha

Yoongi has a lot of exposure in this chapter.

Here you go. ^.^

____________________________________________________________________________________

******

That was the sound of the alarm I set on my phone. I sat on my bed with my eyes closed and my hair still a mess. I opened my eyes and saw what time it was.

7:20am. I was LATE.

I ran swiftly to the bathroom and took a fast bath. I noticed some traces of bubbles on my hair as I went out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at the sight of it as I tried to dry my hair and thought of the things I've been experiencing as a human- taking a bath with a stone-looking thing which produces bubbles, riding a bus, getting late, and using their technology.

I've been here for months. I've been living a human life for long and I'm afraid I'll get used to it. It was frightening but exciting as well. It's complicated.

I shrugged as I slap myself to reality and realized I was still not done preparing for work. The thing was, I was 15 minutes late already and I haven't even gotten a ride yet.

It was Tuesday. Today I'd be meeting Yoongi. I'm sure he'll hate me more cause I'm late. God, how am I supposed to get close to him? I felt a bit hopeless.

I did not eat breakfast and packed just a few snacks in my bag so I could just eat on the bus.

8:10am.

I ran to the entrance door and went straight to where Yoongi and I should be meeting- his studio.

"Yoongi-ssi?" I slowly opened the door to his studio, half of my body was in the room, and my eyes carefully scanning the area, hoping to find him immediately.

Only a single yellow light was turned on so the room was a bit dark. It was even on the far corner of the room so I could barely recognize who was seating in front of the computer. It wasn't open so there was no light radiating from the screen and only the silhouette of his head could be seen.

It's probably Yoongi since this studio is his. I'm really not sure what to do. I'm scared of him and at the same time, I pity him. I wanted to walk towards the guy but something holds me back so I stayed where I was standing.

I closed the door and breathed deeply as I took in all the strength I could have. Suddenly, the guy stood and walked towards me. He was slow and shambling his right leg.

I froze.

I could not decide if I should go walk to him too or just stay where I was.

Just then, he was out of sight. He was on the floor.

"Oh gosh!" I quickly ran to him and left all my fears where I stood. He fainted. I don't know. He just fell from where he was all of a sudden.

I moved his head to where the light could shine on his face.

Yoongi.

He had a cut on his lip and a bruise on his cheekbone. I also felt something wet and dense at the back of his head. It was blood.

"Yoongi-ssi what happened to you? Oh my gosh." I cried in fear cause I've never felt or even seen human blood before.

I didn't know what to do. We were both on the floor and Yoongi's head was now resting on my lap over my white dress. I didn't mind the blood staining on my clothes. I just wanted him to be okay.