Chapter 11: Confused

Update. Yey

"Min Yoongi."

I spoke softly, somewhat hesitant. His eyes were focused on his hands which he kept on twiddling while he was chewing something in his mouth, probably a gum. Yoongi ignored me so I sat beside him and spoke louder.

"Min Yoongi! Wh-wha-what are you doi--"

"Will you shut up?" he finally said something.

It was rude; but he talked to me, at least. His eyes were watery yet it didn't showed sadness. He was.. mad. And in pain.

I can't help but feel a little hurt with his words. Why was he treating me again that way? I thought he trusted me already.

After staring at me fiercely for seconds, he stood up and walked briskly, leaving me behind. I followed him quietly since he won't let me freely walk beside him with the attitude he showed just now. I think he needs to talk something out so I kept on fighting the fear I felt when he shrieked at me.

He walked towards a dark street where many bad-looking guys stayed- bumming, drinking, and smoking. My fear increased at the sight of these guys. I wanted to go back but when I shifted my eyes at Suga, I felt fearlessness creeping into me.

He was still walking briskly, not noticing I was actually following him with all quietness. Just then, my scarf flew somewhere behind me.

The street was barely lit so I can hardly find where it went making me scan all over the area. Good thing it was white it sort of illuminated in the darkness. I picked it up, dust it off, and wore it on my neck.

I continued following Yoongi the moment I was finished with my scarf but then, he was gone. I stood frozen and fearful as a warm big hand touched my shoulders.

Eotteoke? Yoongi oppa eoddiya?

"Hey pretty lady, want to spend the night with me?" a deep husky voice spoke, sending awful shivers to my spine. I turned around to see who he was, and saw three unfamiliar uncanny men.

Should I use my powers now?

"I'm sorry, I should be going now," I briskly walked past the man as I looked downwards.

"Baby, you can't just leave!" a man grabbed my arms so tightly pulling them to my back while another man scanned my face, touching it with his fingers. My eyes started to tear up and my fear overpowered me so I wasn't able to use my powers.

"Let me go!" I shouted in the man's face causing him to slap me hard with the back of his hand. My lips bled a bit.

Suddenly, the man holding my arms received a blow in the head causing him to faint. My vision was blurry due to the tears uncontrollably falling from my eyes so I barely saw who hit who. The man who touched me received a strong jab in the face and the other bad guys got hit by a thick plank.

The eerie men fled as fast as they could, leaving me and the guy who hit them, alone in that dark street.

"Kamsahamnida," I said as I wiped tears from eyes using my scarf. The man who saved me stood 4 feet away from me but I knew it was him.

"Yoongi? " he walked towards me looking at his right. It seemed like he didn't want to be with me.

He bent his knees to my level since I sat on my legs the moment the fight was all over.

"Michyeosseo? Tss," he said with an annoyed expression. He looked away, avoiding my stare.

I didn't care if he was mad at me. I was just really relieved he was here right now, with me. I stayed quiet and still as I kept on looking at him so, he eventually looked back. My eyes got larger as I bit my lower lip due to the nervousness I suddenly felt.