Chapter 2: Mission 12

"He doesn't seem like he need me. He looks sweet,' i relaxed on my couch as I transform into human form.

I continued scanning information about him as I feel my heart get excited to get to know another unfamiliar human. I cannot help questions clouding my mind making me more interested about this new mission.

What is an idol exactly? Why do people like them so much? How do they become so famous?? Why does he like sleeping?? Why does he look like an angel,too??

To be honest, his radiance is almost the same as the Naris when they are in human form. What could be the reason why Rias sent me to him? 

I kept the mirror from which I was getting the information about Min Yoongi inside my pocket. 

" I think I'm ready." I breathed heavily  as I transform into my angel form and flew to where Yoongi was. 

Where are you? Please, please. I have to see you now.  I scanned the city to which the informing mirror is taking me. I don't know why but, i wanna meet him as soon as possible.  

Oh.He is inside the Bighit Entertainment building. I'll probably go inside in angel form. I wanna see him now. 

I swiftly flew inside through the walls so no one could see me. I do not understand why I am so excited at the thought of seeing him. Maybe it's because he is different from my past missions.

He is a celebrity- popular, idolized by many, and probably rich not to mention he is good-looking , too. And he is into music which is synapomorphic between our race and theirs.

I wonder what these people"s lives are like. I wanna know.

"There you are," I whispered to myself as I landed in front of a small couch where he was peacefully napping.

I sat on the floor and examined his face. Indeed, he was angel-like in features. Only he has small eyes. And he raps. Is rap the right term? In Heratia, we only know singing. But when I got to hear this rapping thing, I got so amused. 

He was really fair like snow. His skin is really clear even up close. i wanted to know if its smooth too but I cannot touch him yet. His hair is messy blonde. It looked messy but the mess looks intentionally done cause the patterns of curves where beautifully arranged. His lips were pink and moist. His eyes were close since he was sleeping but there was something black in color and has a texture of coal painted on the openings of his right eye. I wanted to remove it but I would have to touch him.

I'll wipe it off anyways. That black coal-like paint may hurt his eyes.

I transformed into my human form so I can touch him. I started wiping it off with my thumb very gently but it won't come off.

"Oh no. It's getting absorbed by his eyes!" I cried out in fear. I tried to remove it again but this time, with greater force. 

"What the??!" Yoongi blurted out in annoyance as he sat moving away from where I was.  

He looked at me with a pissed off look at first. But he then probably realized I have an unfamiliar lady face making him shift to a lightened confused look.

"I-I-I'm sorry. But you have a dangerous coal-like paint almost on your eye. It may blind you! I can help you remove it!"

He took a mirror out of a small pouch on the table beside the couch and looked at his reflection. I can tell he was still so sleepy as he yawned incontrollably after seeing the dirt on his eye.

"Miss. It's not coal nor paint. It's called eyeliner. Or guyliner. Since I'm wearing it."

 'Ah-ah-ahmm.. Yaah!. Eyeliner. I know that! Of course. Who wouldn't know what an eyeliner is ?" I lied. Ughh. What on earth is an eyeliner?

Yoongi looked at me wearing a judging face just like those I've seen a while ago in the I-mirror (Informing mirror). He had many pictures taken since he is an idol. Oh my hera. What if he asks me what it is? I don't know! I began to panick although I was barely showing it from the outside. I need to avoid eye contact as much as I can.

"What's your name? Are you new here in Bighit?" he then asked me, increasing my uneasiness. Oh no.

"I-I-I am! I do music, too. Like you. Yes." I answered him. Oh. Why did I say that?! I am dead meat now. T.T

An older guy, I think he is in his 50s, suddenly makes his way to us. He had big round tummy and the edges of his eyes were pointing down. He looked intimidating, too.

"Excuse me. Are you miss Soohye? The new producer? I heard your music is good," he smiled at me then glared at Yoongi.

I totally don't have an idea what he is saying but this is an opportunity to get close to my 12th mission. So, I took it.

"Yes. Yes, I am. Nice to meet you!" I offered my right hand and he took it, shaking them thrice.He then turned to Yoongi and scold him for scaring me.

"What did I do? Come on, sunbaenim, she's the one who scared me. She was touching me while I was sleeping," Yoongi explained.

"Ya! I wasn't touching you. I was removing dirt on your eyes."

"I told you that was my eyeliner. It kinda smudged from my sleep."

"Stop it now you two. Let's go now and have dinner with the others. I'm going to introduce you to them Soohye," that man said.

I totally have no idea why he was allowing me in the building. How did he even know my name? What is a producer? GAaah. Anyways, I'm really starving and I don't think this is a time to think things over.

"Let's go now touchy girl! " Yoongi shouted as they make their way outside the room.

I was so focused on my thoughts I didn't notice them leaving me behind.

"Wait for me please!" I ran swiftly towards the door and caught up to them. Yoongi slyly grinned and walked passed by me facing forward.

I still think he's sweet though. I smiled looking at my feet.

___________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry. hahaha I hope You are liking Soohye. She's sweet isn't she? Please continue reading and leave some comments. I really appreciate you guys making time for this. 

Wait for Yoongi's bigger exposure. kkekekek. Thank youuuu! <3