Chapter 3: Suga

"Hello Noona! I'm Kim Taehyung. Just call me V," a very handsome boy flashed his milky teeth as he greeted me.

He was seated with another guy, I think he is the maknae in the group since he looks so young and innocent. He greeted me too but in a shy and quiet way. He said his name was Jungkook.

The members of BTS were all there too, waiting for dinner to be served. The leader introduced himself and the rest of the members.

"Hi Soohye. I'm Namjoon," his voice was very smooth like one of those Nell angels announcing their plans of battle. I've heard of Nell's voices just once. I think, I was 8 back then.

"This is Seok Jin hyung," Namjoon pointed his finger to a handsome guy who stood and reached out for my hands.

He was on the other side of where I was seated so it was easy to shake hands with him. His hands were warm.

"That one is Hoseok," he looked shy as he beamed so brightly at me.

"Annyeong Soohye!" Hoseok said softly.

He seems to be a natural sunshine to everyone he meets. His presence seemed to be like those of the Nari angels- light, free, and incredibly happy.

"That one is-"

" Hi Soohye. I'm Park Jimin. Just call me Jiminnie," he eagerly introduced himself as he eyesmiled and shook my hand.

He was very charming and gregarious. If he were an angel, he'd be one of the Ring angels.

Namjoon then looked at Yoongi then me then back to Yoongi again. He probably knew we've met outside already since we arrived at the cafeteria together.

"Oh. Min Yoongi Imnida," he said without looking at me.

He was as cold as he was when we met a little earlier. I hope I could be friends with him as soon as possible so I'd be able to help him sooner.

"Hello BTS. I'm Kang SooHye. I'm new here and uhmm, I hope you'll take care of me. I promise to work hard and do my best," was all I could say since I really don't know what exactly am I going to do in the company.

I do not even have a clue why I got in here so easily.

All were very nice and warm to me even if I'm just new to the company. Well, except for the reason why I was here in the first place. Yoongi was seating beside Seokjin so it was easy for me to scan him.

He was very quiet, scrolling through his phone, staying as still as possible. What could be hurting you that you need an angel to help you out? What's keeping you cold that you need me?

I slightly frowned of the thought of human pain and looked down at my hands. Angels only know a bit about that since we study human back in Heratia- what they are made of, how they think, how they feel. But no matter what, as the Angels say, we could never feel how they feel.

I don't know if that is an advantage as a guardian cause not feeling what they feel keeps you in focus of your goal and does not discourage you from doing what you have to do. But there are times when I want to feel whatever it is they are feeling. I want to understand. I want to reach out.

"Wow! I'm so hungry I could eat that all by myself!" Taehyung exclaimed at the sight of different cuisines being served at the same time distracting me of my thoughts.

Everyone then started to get excited that the room began to be so noisy. Even Yoongi was. I guess he was really hungry he finally showed emotions.

I felt my stomach rumble and realized I haven't eaten the whole day. It's a miracle! I didn't know I could do that. In Heratia, i eat thrice only but on earth I eat eight big meals a day. It's because the energy the heratian food gives is about 3x as the human food. They differ in nutrients and probably elements as well.