Chapter 20

(Unknown P.O.V.)

The masked figure watches Queen Diritona and the assassin torture the helpless player, trying to determine both the human's and the new foreign outsider's weakness. The man winces behind the mask. He couldn't stand watching the queen torture someone so helpless.

But you murdered someone so helpless the other day. A small voice inside his head whispers. The masked guy shakes his head, short brown hair flying everywhere while he shook the thought from his head.

I was... Hungry! You know that. He was having a mental fight with himself.

"Stop!!" Came a moan from the room where the torture is going on. "Just stop please!" the masked guy grimace, unable to handle it anymore.

"My lady," the velvet wearing butler enters, pushing the guy aside. He grunts, pushing the mask a little out of his eyes. "The necklace you asked for." The guy in the mask watches closely as the Queen takes the black jewel necklace that had a red tear dropped shaped charm in the middle.

"And with this," Queen Diritona says, examining it. "Dark will be in complete control of the body?" the butler bows.

"Yes, my lady." The queen smiles, turning to the guy strapped on the table. "You hear that, pet?" The guy on the table didn't look too good. One eye was a complete black with a red iris the other was frozen in the color changing point. His face was pale and he was breathing really hard.

"Even if these beast is in control of my body, I will never hurt them for you!" He spats. The queen smiles viciously.

"That's not for you to decide, it's for Dark."

Get out of there! The voice in the masked guy's head hisses. He slowly backs out of the room as the Queen starts to put the necklace on the guy strapped to the bed. Without thinking, the masked guy turns and runs.

When he was outside, he glances around.

Where are they? The masked guy closes his eyes and concentrated. His eyes flew open as he started running in the direction that they were in.

I have to warn them or I will never forgive myself.

(Jack's P.O.V.)

Felix splits the green horned man in half using the sword Wade had dropped. A small box telling us that we have completed level 90 pops up.

"Almost there guys! Only ten more levels." I smile sadly as Bob announces it. We had ten more levels and we still haven't found Mark.

Jack, Anti warns before my thoughts started to take a turn for the worse. My smile slips.

I'm sorry, Anti. I thought softly. I just thought maybe we would've found him by now.

I had thought his health bar went down slightly a couple of times but I probably imagined it.

"Guys?" Wade says. I look up and saw him pointing behind me. "Who's that?" I spun around, instinctively pointed both of my guns at the strange figure coming at us with incredible speed.

"Wait!" Felix cried before I pulled the triggers. "Maybe he knows something?"

"I'd rather not take the chance," Ken growls, releasing an arrow. The figure leaps out of its way as if it were nothing but a mere ball. I gasp as I saw the mask. It was the guy the assassin met up with. The one who killed an innocent NPC. He waves his hands in the air as he slows down.

"Dont kill me!" He gasps, bending over trying to breathe. "Please! I'm only here to help!" I laugh, pointing a gun directly at his face.

"What could you possibly do to help us, killer?" I watch his lips peel back to reveal a set of fangs.

"I know where your friend is!"

(Felix's P.O.V.)

It was silent for a minute. Then I watch as Jack drops both of his guns, grabbing a two fistfuls of the masked person's green hoodie and brought him closer to his face. In that moment Jack truly looked terrifying.

"This," Jack growls, his blue eyes flashing with hate. "This better not be some kind of sick joke!"

"It's not, I swear!" I put my blood-covered dagger away.

"Jack," I said sternly. "Let him go!" Jack mumbles something and shoved guy guy down in the dirt. Wade and Bob both tried to calm Jack down while I walk over, being sure not to step on Jack's septic guns, and kneel beside the light brown haired masked guy.

"Hello," I spoke softly as Ken stood by my side in case anything went wrong. "My name is Felix, that one," I point to Ken. "Is Ken. What is yours?" The guy shifts uncomfortably under my gaze.

"Cry," he mutters, not looking at me. I smile.

"Nice to meet you Cry. Now I'm really sorry about my friend Jack over there. You see, Mark was his and also our best friend. So when you came out of no where announcing that you know where he is, Jack lost it." He nods, listening but not looking at me. "Why don't you remove the mask?"

"I can't," he mutters softly. "This mask is apart of me."

"So you said you know where Mark is?" Ken asks. Cry nods.

"Yes."

"Well, then where is he?" Cry slowly stands up.

"He is in the Queen's arena right now. They moved him." I stand up a little shocked.

"How do you know that?" He smiles sadly.

"It's just a sense of direction I was created with." Jack's voice caused all three of us to jump.

"So where is this Queen's arena?" Cry's lips draw back in a grimance, revealing his fangs again.

"It's on level 99... I can take you guys there if you want?" He says, looking directly at me. I glance around and saw no denial in anyone's face.

"Alright, bros. Let's go get our friend back."