Chapter Nine: Netflix and The Restricted Section

When Halloween night came, Rose sat in her pajamas reading a book. Azalea was putting on earrings and Alice was holding up a mirror for her and admiring her charm bracelet which had a broomstick on it.

         "Rose, aren't you going to go to the Bonfire Party with us?" Alice asked Rose.

        "Yeah, everyone will be there." Azalea added. Her friends had finally started talking to her again. Rose could thank Alice for that. Alice was the one who first realized Rose could've died, and that they could've never seen her again.

        "Nah." Rose popped a Chocolate Frog in her mouth. She'd just sent an email to her mother.

        "Which dress?" Azalea held up two dresses. One yellow, the other red.

        "Definitely red." Said Alice. Rose just nodded.

         "Here, you can have the yellow one. It compliments your hair." Azalea handed Alice the dress and went to the restroom to change.

        "Scorpius might be there." Said Alice, sitting on Rose's bed. Rose rolled her eyes.

         "With Gloria." Rose whispered.

        "What?"

        "Nothing. It's just that Scorpius and I haven't been talking that much. I don't even know if we're friends." Said Rose. She set her book down. Ever since Gloria got out of the hospital, Scorpius was spending more time with her. Rose could see why, though. Alice took Rose's hand and squeezed them.

        "That's okay. It's fine. I'll stay here and we can have a pajama party!" Alice smiled. Rose noticed Alice looked so much stronger than she did before. Must be the Quidditch.

        "No, no, no. You don't have to do that." Replied Rose. She didn't want to be a burden and stop Alice from having fun. But Rose knew that wouldn't stop Alice. She had a kind soul and always wanted to see her friends happy.

        "It's fine. Azalea will stay, too. Won't you?" Alice called out. Azalea stepped out of the restroom. She really looked stunning, even more than usual.

        "Do what?" Azalea asked, putting on her flats.

        "I'm staying with Rose. Won't you?" Alice asked. Azalea had a confused look on her face.

        "What?" Azalea asked.

        "We're going to have a pajama party." Said Alice. Azalea raised her eyebrows as if she was considering it. Rose was surprised they had convinced her this far.

        "There will be popcorn." Rose added quietly. 

        "Popcorn? Why didn't you say so?" Azalea hurried to the bathroom and when she came out she was wearing her silk pajamas. Her hair was still in a pretty up do, though, and she had a bit of lip gloss on. Rose passed around the popcorn.

        "So, what should we do first?" Azalea asked excitedly. Rose couldn't believe they had actually convinced Azalea to join them. It was a miracle.

        "Netflix?" Rose suggested.

         "What's Netflix?" Azalea asked. Sometimes Rose forgot her friends weren't Muggleborns. Of course they had no idea what Netflix was.

        "You can watch movies and TV shows." Rose explained.

        "Cool." Alice and Azalea said at the same time. Rose pulled up Netflix on her laptop.