chapter 5

"so what are you going to do now? You look like a typical princess warrior" vanessa said giggling. We were sitting in my bedroom wondering what problems would arrive next.

"Hey are you even listening to what I'm saying? Or am I blabbering to the walls?" Getting no reply, vanessa came and smacked the pillow on my head.

"Ow..that hurts"

"Are you listening or what?"

"Can't you  see I'm trying to study some spells"

"How many have you studied?"

"One"

Vanessa burst out laughing.

"What! Do you know how hard they are? Wait. You just hold on and I'll show you what my 'one' spell can do" I gave her a mischievous smile.

Her laughter immediately stopped." Oh Oh that smile means trouble" she said and tried to make a run but I started chanting my spell.

"....esta rapariga na cima" and she was hanging in the air giving loud blood curling screams.

"Please please please valonia I'm sorry...Oh my please get me down"

"As you wish vanessa"

"Baixo"

Thump. And vanessa was on the floor.

"Hey I didn't mean you could throw me down like that"

"Then maybe you'd prefer to be up?"

"No no no its Ok...I'm fine on the floor"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Raquel's heard poked in.

"Hi! Actually Mr Salvador was distributing letters downstairs...from our family you know...so since you weren't there down I got your letter up for you" she said handing me the letter,which I took.

I frowned. Last time I remembered I didn't have any relatives except for jonathan.

"Thanks"

"Oh no problem" and she closed the door.

"What do you think it is?"I asked vanessa.

"Something bad"

"So i figured "

I slowly opened the envelope and took out the letter. It went like this,

"From the shadows of my eye I can see you,

unaware of the storm about to brew,

with the soul of your twin craving for life,

Valonia dear valonia let's make a truce,

I'll give you  your sister ,you  give me your muse"

"What kind of a joke is that"

"Its no joke its Jonathan's challenge"

"How did you know"

"Say I just figured out that jonathan kidnapped Valarie"

"So what you're gonna do now?"

"Take the help of my bracelet"

I looked at the bracelet and nothing appeared. Then I concentrated on jonathan's message and an image began to form on the crystal of the bracelet. There was chaos....people had gathered around something...or someone. The closer I looked,I noticed it was a man lying flat on the road. A doctor checked his pulse and shook his heard to bear the news that he was dead. Then suddenly the images stopped.

"Hey...I know that place....it is.."

"I think we should go there. I'm sure we'll find something "

"Valonia but..."

"Are you coming or not?"

"I'm in" she said with accepting defeat"

"Then let's go, what are we waiting for?"

______

Hey guys! How do you'll like the story so far? Is it worth continuing or not? Plz reply n don't forget to vote. And Sorry for the late updates!