Prologue

Dedicated to Mits99

Carl's pov

"Valonia please handle yourself. Even if it is true you had to know that...." I tried comforting her,but she wouldn't listen.

Since the news about Jonathan being her uncle spread she is distraught and worried. She has a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Soon.

"No carl I know he is coming... he has something in mind that's why he has been my guardian for so many years. I can't believe that his son just tried to kill us.

Ethan paes,son of Jonathan nearly killed her and her sister the last time.

"Ya sis please calm down" valarie said. She was valonia's twin who was rescued from the mirror.

"I can't " and she started crying.

"Hey what up pps?"

We all turned around only to see vanessa. Ohh will this girl ever learn?

"Oh why's my bestie crying?" She asked an angry tone.

"What time did i-"

"Valonia don't cry" she said hugging her.

"Vaness-"

"My girl....sorry carl what were you saying?" She snapped.

"Nothing"

" Can someone tell me what happened?" She asked giving us the,' the crap dude face'

"Jonathan is back"

"Wait...who is he?" She asked confusion covering her features.

"I never expected you to be so dumb" I rolled my eyes. When will she learn?

"Enough Carl" she said getting annoyed.

"He's ethan's father" valonia whispered.

"Oh no......" Vanessa said dread filling her face.

"Ya, seems like our life is blasted now"