Little Stiles Has A Crush

Začať od začiatku

"Well, you don't need to listen to him. He's just a jerk," Derek told him,"You're much better the him."

Stiles smiled. "I am?" He questioned. Jackson, the guy who called him annoying, was popular at his school. Even though they're only in 1st grade, everyone loved Jackson. Stiles didn't know why; Jackson was a big meany.

"Yep," Derek smiled kindly at him,"And don't ever doubt it. I promise, no matter what that guy says," he said as they pulled up at the Hale house.

Stiles nodded. "Thank you, Derek," he said, blushing lightly. He loved it when Derek complimented him or said something funny. It always made his day better.

"No problem," he chuckled and got out of the car, and Laura went to Stiles's side and unbuckled him,"I have all your favorite snacks inside," Laura smiled.

Stiles gasped. "Curly fries?!" He asked, happily. He ran up to the front door, reaching for the doorknob but it was locked.

"Yeah, curly fries," Laura smiled and unlocked the door. Derek went inside with them, and went up to his room to put his things away.

Stiles ran to the kitchen. "Curly fries, curly fries, curly fries!" He repeated. His love for curly fries was endless.

Derek took out his phone and went downstairs, and smiled softly at stiles. He walked into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar, getting on snapchat.

On Braeden's story, Derek pressed on it and it showed her on a selfie with the caption,'Thinking about someone. Crushing 😍'

Stiles peeked, and saw. He had to distract Derek. He already didn't like this girl. "Derek!" He said. "Wanna watch tv with me?"

"Sure," Derek said and went through his friend's stories, smiling at some of them. Some had pictures of him in it, and videos of them goofing off. Derek wasn't a douchebag though. He put his phone in his pocket and went into the living room with stiles.

Stiles finished his fries and wiped his hands on a napkin. They sat on the couch, and stiles put on spongebob. He knew how to use a remote. Stiles then curled into Derek.

Derek watched with him, and let stiles curl into him,"Want me to make some popcorn?" He asked.

Stiles grinned. "Please?" He loved that Derek was so thoughtful.

"Yeah," Derek smiled and got up, going into the kitchen and making Stiles some popcorn. Thankfully, he didn't have any homework.

Stiles glanced at Derek's phone on the couch. He took it quickly. Luckily, it had no password. He went through Derek's stories, seeing the girls. He remembered the username, and took a picture of the wall. He typed 'I don't like you' in the caption and sent it to her. Stiles was a smart kid. Everyone knew that.

Derek walked back in with a large bowl of popcorn a few minutes later, and sat next to Stiles,"If there isn't enough butter, I can get more if you want me to," he said and put the bowl between them. He furrowed his eyebrows when he phone rang, and it showed,'Braeden.' He answered,"Hello?"

Stiles thanked Derek for the popcorn, and started to eat the popcorn. He then turned his attention to the tv. He couldn't act suspicious.

"You're a dick!" Braeden cried,"I liked you and I thought you liked me back! You could've at least been nicer and didn't say you didn't like me!" She cried.

"What? I never said anything! I don't know what you're talking about," he sighed.

"Lair!"

"I'm not lying! Why would I lie? I must've gotten hacked or something, I'm gonna change my password, but I swear I never said anything."