My new obsession

I drew this really early this morning before falling asleep and it's okay I guess. It was a quick sketch and there's not much to it. It's fanart for an indie game that came out this year. With that information and this drawing, I wanna see who can guess the game.

 With that information and this drawing, I wanna see who can guess the game

If you can't read it, it says "Whoah..what-what's happening?" and "Tell Michael to stay with Clarissa. They like each other a lot."

That would be confusing to you if you don't know the game.

Here is more information about the game for you guys.
Released on January 15, 2016.
Play Station 4 with a different ending released May 31st, 2016.
Teen paranormal mystery thriller.
Radio system.
Loops.
Alternate reality game (arg).
Plans to be made into a movie by Skybound Entertainment.
More secrets than Undertale.
www.edwardsisland.com
(916)-936-3733. You can call that number if you're curious to see what happens. I already know.

Okay that should be enough. I'm a little late on this if you couldn't tell but it's still really cool and I love the game. If you manage to figure it out I suggest you go watch someone play the game or play it yourself. I guess the reason not many people know about it is because no big YouTubers played it. Would love to see Jack play it. And Mark. I watched Jesse Cox play it he's cool. I suggest you watch him play it too cause he explains everything at the end.

By the way, there's an audio clip on the website if you scroll to the bottom. Play it if you want. Or don't if you're scared.

It is supposed to be a horror game after all.

If you're interested in the game but too lazy to find out what it is, message me and I'll tell you.

Whoever gets it first might get a prize or something. I don't know. Just thought it would be interesting.

I hope I freak you guys out. If you don't do it you won't know what I mean.