My own drawing for my project

This was just a doodle in class. After what happened, I know a few of you are aware I was really down today, I just wanted to draw. There's really not much to explain. I was just sad and hurt and I honestly don't know why I did that. But if you were worried, I'm of the utmost chill right now. Just had some pizza and I'm watching Stardew Valley and I have some drawing ideas I wanna do. Surprisingly, I've been kinda relaxed. Like I've been singing and watching YouTube ever since I got home and I just feel so smiley happy like the people that cause me this pain just don't exist anymore.

BUT THE DOODLES!

Here they are:

Just a Girl doodle I did and she looks really creepy

Just a Girl doodle I did and she looks really creepy. Those are supposed to be smol little cute angel wings but eh.

Okay so for English we were reading this book called Chasing Lincoln's Killer and I didn't expect to like it as much as I did

Okay so for English we were reading this book called Chasing Lincoln's Killer and I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. It was actually really good and a quick read. So now as a project we have to create social media pages for a character of our choice and my group chose Mary Todd Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln's wife. So I drew a fab Abe and a love stricken Mary Todd. AREN'T THEY SO CUTE AW.

Okay now HERE is the doodle I did for my own project

Okay now HERE is the doodle I did for my own project. Drawing Girl and giving her a meaning and happiness. I was too lazy to draw pigtails on the left sorry. I just draw her with her hair down. But then I drew her and have her, well, a new her. Her broken heart was placed back to together and swelled with happiness only for her. She didn't need to give her happiness and her love. It radiated off her and spread to everyone, still leaving it all to herself. She chopped off her bangs. She took a knife and literally just cut them off. Same thing with her long hair. And a literal, physical weight was lifted along with a mental one. The hair that blocked the happiness for her. The hair that prevented her from seeing the people who cared for her with unspoken love. The hair that hided her true emotions. Hair that people pulled, wanting more from her. So she cut it. And that's my story for her. That's her new happiness, given to her by me. It's really amazing how something so simple could really change someone's life.

I plan on doing a bigger version of this. I plan on doing a little information chart for her. She likes soccer, she likes to take the sides of her short hair and make tiny pigtails so she doesn't forget the girl that she had to be to make this change, she likes cake. Strawberry cake, especially. She really likes the letter i and her favorite number is 26. Her name is Jay and she likes blue birds. Her eyes are blue. Her favorite color is green and she really enjoys just spending time outside in the sun. I could tell you so much weird and random shit about her, but I'll save it for the character profile.

Now, if you're doing this, you don't have to do it the exact same way I did. You can make her hobbies whatever you want. You can make her eyes whatever you want. You don't have to change her hairstyle. You don't have to do a before and after. You can do some of these things if you want, though. As long as her hair is pink. Like a dark pink. Kind of a hot pink. I don't know I just imagined her with pink hair as I was drawing her and that was the one thing I knew I couldn't let go of. So she could still be the same person each time. A sort of familiarity and the one thing she can hold onto. But anyways, this is completely up to you. You know just as much about Girl as I do. The point is to give her different reasons to be happy. And you're supposed to be happy doing it so you can share this happiness with the people who read your art book and share her too. God I really am getting too deep in this.

Anyway, I'll be drawing her A LOT. And no complaining? And, if you do draw her, send me a link to the drawing or something. I can't take screen shots on my phone but I really want to print out every single one and hang them on my wall (with your permission, of course) in one big heart shape. Mine would be at the middle and everyone else's would expand outward. It's show me what I'm capable of doing. It will show me something that I created on a whim. And it's make me so beyond incredibly happy. I could just look at it when I'm sad and smile at all the reasons people gave this girl. All this happiness on one wall. Gah it makes me happy thinking about it. I'm sorry I'm geeking out. But uhm I'll take a picture every now and then to show the progress of my little project. It wouldn't matter if I got just three drawings! It was an effort made to fulfil this small dream I have an that's beyond happiness. Whoah this is almost 1000 words I'm sorry for anyone reading this. If you're still reading, thanks! Hi!

I should probably end this here. Have fun with little miss Girl! Make her happy!

I'll try and do a character profile when I feel like it XD

Do you guys think the name Jay suits her? I like it...

HERE ARE SUM CLOSE UPS! YES I PUT SUM ON PURPOSE DON'T JUDGE ME! YES I PUT TOO MUCH THOUGHT INTO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T GONNA GET VERY FAR SHHHHHH:

I think they're sideways whatever I didn't want them to be straight anyway Wattpad hgnnnnnnnn