The wall so far

So remember I told you guys I'd put your drawings on my wall? Well I started doing that. Only two drawings so far. I really like it already.

Thank you iiMeeples for the beautiful drawing

Thank you iiMeeples for the beautiful drawing. I'm in love with it. ForgetfulTomorrow I was not able to print yours cause the printer ran out of ink but I will put it on my wall tomorrow!

Oh and I figured out how to take screenshots on my phone. FINALLY. Took me forever it's so weird with this phone because of the positions of my buttons.

But here's that "WIP" from earlier.

It's Ace my gal. But her hair is too short in this one. It looks nothing like her omg what was I thinking. I have done wrong to my bab.

I wanna make an official logo for Numb Club. Am I the only one that's really participating in this? Maybe I should put Numb Club art on my wall, too. I'll put it on my door. Yay. I love putting stuff on my wall. Especially from you guys. Well, that is the people in Numb Club and the people who are drawing Girl.

Okayyyyy now that all that's outta the way! My grandmother asked me to draw three things to put on the wall in the sun room and I have no idea what I should draw. She told me it could be anything and I could draw whatever I wanted, but I'm clueless. Any ideas? I kinda want to do Jay and Ace but I am unsure what the third thing should be. Cause they're really important to me and I want some things that look nice but are also special. I know you guys can't really tell me what's special to me, but it might spark some ideas.

Welp thanks for reading this shit I love you all so much. Big hugs. Almost out for spring break and I'll be able to draw a lot.

P.S. I wanna draw something nsfw but I suck at gore. Any tips on how to draw gore? Like blood and bones and intestines. Yea I have something very...disturbing in mind.