I'm making a contest

I've been wanting to make a contest, but I've been saving it for 1k. And I think I came up with a good idea.

So you can choose any of the three ships up here, Grico, Greden, or Gresie. You have to draw which one you ship the most. Not hard, right? You can draw them however you want, but extra points if it's cute.

Rules:
Uhm what are basic contest rules?
Colored entries are always better (coming from someone who doesn't color anything) but no color is always great too.
You can only enter once.
No entries past the deadline.
If you do enter, tag me in your art book and message me. Also, tell other people about it cause I only know three people who will probably do this.
Please include the ship name on the paper thanks.
Bases are allowed. Kissing poses are hard man.
NOTHING DIRTY. If the entry is too dirty for my liking, it will not be qualified.

Details:
I do realize you don't know what they look like color wise. So here-
Grey: Cliche, but he has grey hair. His glasses are red, his eyes are blue, and he wears a red plaid shirt with a black tank top underneath, blue jeans, red converse, fair skin.
Nico: Black hair with dyed tips. The tips can be any color. Brown eyes, purple tank top with a green exclamation point, black high wasted shorts, and purple converse. Don't forget her eyebrow piercing. You can also include her septum piercing if you'd like. It's gold. Pale skin.
Auden: Brown hair with a blond ombre, you can include the hat if you want. It's a black fedora or something like that. Definitely black though. Her eyes are green, a maroon hoodie with white strings, blue jean shorts, and black combat boots. Don't forget her ear stretches. Tan skin.
Rosie/Rosalind: Blonde hair, blue eyes, pink headband, pink dress that stops right above the knee, and black flats. The flats can have any design you want. Fair skin.

You don't have to do their clothes exactly like that, it's just a guideline if you can't come up with something. Give them whatever clothes you'd like. Just make sure it's true to their style.
Grey: A lesbian in a man's body is the best way to describe him. Geeky.
Nico: Punk.
Auden: Hipster.
Rosie: Classy innocent.

So that should be it. The deadline is February 20th. Wish I didn't have to wait so long but people need time. If you have any questions, pm me!

Forgot one thing! I'll be tallying how many drawings I get of each ship and whichever has the most drawings I'll be doing lots of fanart of.

I don't know any prizes. Just whatever you want, I guess. There will be 3 winners unless more people enter than expected and they're really good. ENJOY HAVE FUN.

P.S. Auden is wearing her wedged boots in this drawing cause she's such a lil shortie XD