???

I think I'm gonna go on a semi-hiatus. Did I spell that right? Whatever. I just don't really care about anything right now and I'm not motivated to draw. Or talk. I have two friends on here that actually talk to me on a regular basis. Sorry to the two of you if I've seemed uninterested lately. I probably won't be talking much either so don't really bother messaging me unless it's urgent or something you'd like me to know.

Even though I'm going on semi-hiatus I'll still be on frequently. I just won't post. I'll be looking at art books and voting and commenting and stuff just not posting. Unless it's urgent like I finally talk to the guy I want to be friends with because that's definitely an urgent matter.

So while I have your attention, can you guys do me a favor. I hate doing it but like can you comment something happy or motivational? Something I don't know. I just don't have anything keeping me happy and some sad things have been happening. I'm not gonna say anything about it because I don't want pity or to sound conceited or anything. By the way I finally learned that conceited and conceded are two different things and I've been using the wrong one.

But anyways like I've been watching YouTube to try and keep me happy but once the video ends so does the good mood and eventually I find myself just aimlessly scrolling through videos to watch.

Oh and so this isn't completely depressing and bad vibes I'm at 10k on this book. So I guess that's something to be happy about?