I forgot about this

More Girl art. I warned you I'd draw her a lot! She's my new fave. I JUST WANNA HUG HER. She's so cuuuuuute. I'm sorry I probably shouldn't like her that much but I can't help it. I like her design. I'M GEEKING OUT HELP. I guess the reason I like her so much is because I don't consider her to be mine. I feel like I'm doing fan art when I draw her. Like I didn't create her. I mean I know I did, but you guys create her, too! So she's not all mine. I get to share her with you guys. FEEL THE GIRL LOVE. That sounds a bit weird I'm sorry.

Anywho!

I was looking for a reason to post another chapter and saw this on my sketchbook and just started laughing.

I have a request for you guys. If you're up to it, who wants to design a friend for her? Kind of like a ship a lil bit? Can be girl or guy. This is for my purpose only, by the way. For my own story. For Jay. You wouldn't know of Jay if you didn't read my long ass chapter. But uhm I'm at a loss of ideas for a little buddy for her. For Jay, at least. Can't think of one. You don't have to draw them, just possibly give me a basic outline? I'll draw the friend myself. Doesn't even have to be a ship but you're welcome to ship it if you want.

By the way I was actually hoping you guys would comment on my really long chapter and give me input. I really need to know if it's okay if I print out your drawings of "Girl" after she's happy and put them on my wall. I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE OKAY WITH GIRL AND STORY/COMIC SPAM XD

I actually really want to make more comics. Remember when I said I didn't think I'd be posting much art for awhile? That comic sparked a movement for me. A love for this Girl. Gah I love her. Now I never want to stop drawing! Amazing what little things can change such great things.

I also kinda wanted you guys to read it cause I thought I sounded pretty philosophical other than my phone correcting it'd to it's and whoah I spelled philosophical right on my first try.

THANKS FOR READING MY MESS.

BYE FRENS!

IF YOU READ IT ALL...

UHM...

COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT MARSHMALLOWS!

God I'm such a weirdo...

I LOVE IT!