Here have some Undertale

So XxLittlexMonsterxX and I are starting an Undertale role play because we're trash. We role play a lot. I bet you didn't think I was one to role play? I'm really not XD Kayli is the only person I role play with otherwise it's really awkward.

But anyways we made some OCs because I mean that's what we do in role play. I drew them both.

Here's mine:

I'll give you some info on her

Name: Cozenne (I tried to think like Toby Fox and be clever. Anyone wanna try and guess why that's her name?)

Age: 22

Gender: Girl

Sexuality: Bisexual baby

Race: Monster. Butterfly if you want to be specific.

Relationship status: A single pringle who is not ready to mingle

Personality: Nature loving hippie. Quite shy and awkward at first but transitions into loud and obnoxious if you hang around her enough. Kind of like how a caterpillar transitions into a butterfly. She's very loyal and gentle.

Info: Her attacks are a Venus Flytrap (it appears at the bottom and bites it's hard to explain sorry), a herd of butterflies (like Mad Dummy's attacks), and something like Asgore does where he hits the sides and it's either blue or orange but with her it's just hitting the box with her wings no blue or orange and it shows a flash on the side she's going to do it. Sorry that is so hard to explain. Maybe something to do with vines. Anyways she's pretty low on attack but has a pretty okay defense. I had to create a new location for her to be in since she would die in all the preexisting ones and I thought about making her the boss of that area but that means having a unique attack. So I don't know about that one. But you can guess the location is really nature like and green. Is filled with insects. If you click act the options are "flirt" "trim hair" "compliment" and "steal". Basically if you flirt you give her a bouquet which she loves, if you trim you cut her bush hair so she can see, if you compliment you tell her you like her wings, and if you steal you just take something she's stolen. It you check her I don't really know what the numbers would be but the text would say "she really likes plants". The text box would say things like "Cozenne is watering her garden" or "Cozenne eats a flower" if you eat a health item or check her. I haven't thought about dialogue like all the bosses have that progress the battle. Mostly because I don't know if she would be a boss.

Fun facts: Her favorite color is green. May not look it but she's on sneaky fucker and will steal all your shit. Loves head bands and flowers. Despite her giant wings she can't actually fly. Her hair is literally a fucking bush. Actually a hippie. Really loves plants.

Kayli's OC:

Sorry the art is so ew

Sorry the art is so ew. I also forgot to add a snowflake pin to her hair.

Name: Avala

Age: Unknown Kayli you're so uncreative XD

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Monster. Girl made of ice if you couldn't tell.

Relationship status: Single asf but dreaming.

Personality: Hostile and cold hearted towards those she doesn't trust or gets bad vibes from but normally sweethearted. She's a loner, a fangirl, and a big dreamer. She gets excited easily and is a bit clumsy. She's actually pretty freaking innocent and childish and gets very shy and nervous around people she likes a lot or when around a lot of people.

Info: Attacks are like Papy or San's bones just icicles instead, hail, and her most powerful attack is an ice beam. Lives in Snowdin.

Fun facts: She loves dancing. She doesn't have a family and barely any friends. She loves Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. She likes playing in the snow and ice skating.

Who's do you like more? Cast your vote XD I obviously thought about mine A LOT more. I have no life XD

By the way, I didn't mean for mine to be really Mary Sue like being a boss to an area or anything. It's just since she's an insect, she would die in any already existing area and her being the boss of the area just makes sense. You know? Okay.

This is going to be one fun role play. Wish us luck XD

I might make colored versions of them if you guys like them?

P.S. If you've read this far because you love me, would you like a spam of my old art? Cause testing starts TOMORROW and I won't be able to draw.

P.P.S. I'll post results for the contest tomorrow sorry I'm so late.