Begining

How should I act? What should I do I just don't know anymore. The more I try to the harder it gets to figure out. I have just arrived at my old home a hundred miles from the nearest city and gas station. It has been four years since I left. I am still quite surprised that it is still here. I mean I can barely even remember what it was like when I was younger. All really know is that my parents aren't home and the door is unlocked.
How should I solve this I wondered aloud. I was in the middle of a forest out of reach of any type of electricity and people. And to add to that someone had either robbed my parent's house or else the were locked out and had to jimmy the lock to get in for some reason. After all that was how my parents rolled you have to get it done fast. I mean they could have just went to get a locksmith. So I decided to go check in the house.
As soon as I walked into the house I knew that they where not out trying to get the lock fixed. In the middle of the floor layer my parents dead or sleeping. Most likely dead. I heard something move in the living room I crept over to find out what it was. I took off my shoes and preceded to the living room. I took a quick look to see if any one was be hind me and bumped into something.
I turned to see what it was that I broke. I see one of the glass dolls had fallen from it's shelf. I bent down to pick it up then I saw it. Right before I could clean up the mess I saw this little person walking around I was going to call thinking it could have been my brother but stopped.
The person I saw had something my brother didn't. It had cat ears! Why would any one in this family wear cat ears. No one would. I stayed very still and observed the weird creature. It didn't seem to see me just yet. This little creature was not normal. But then again my family isn't normal either. This creature almost looked exactly like my brother. It's body, voice, hair, and body language.
The problem is that even though he looks like him he doesn't act like him. This creature had to be one of my brothers ideas. I mean what else could explain why it turned out like him, or he did something he shouldn't have done. He could have done an experimental test on his own body. That was not proven yet to work on humans.
So I watched it as it went around and waiting to find an escape.