Chapter 20

Jade's Pov

I woke up the next morning and looked at the calendar and realized in a about 14 days it will be exactly a year ago from when I meet Johnny, Dally,and Ponyboy.

I can't believe it's almost been a year since I meet Johnny,Dally,and Ponyboy.

Me and Lily were sitting at the table eating cereal when Lily said "Jade auntie said that the only reason shes moving is cause she meet some guy on the phone and she's moving there to be with him".

Well it's okay Lily cause from now on your here with us and you will always be a greaser just like me I said and have went to the living room to watch Mickey with Two-Bit.

A few days later

Jades Pov
Today was the day from last year when I meet Johnny,Ponyboy,and Dally.

So today all of us even Lilly are going to the Curtis house to celebrate.

I went to my dresser and put on dark skinny jeans that rolled up at the bottom,a black T-shirt and my white converse and the Jean jacket Johnny gave me.

We all got into Two-Bit's truck and drove over to the Curtis house.

When we got there Darry opened the door and said "you better hurry before all the chocolate gone".

After we ate me,Pony,Dally and Johnny went outside to play football it was me and Johnny against Dally and Ponyboy.

It was really hot outside so me and Johnny took off are jackets and Ponyboy said "damn your two are super skinny".

I know why he said that cause me and Johnny looked like we weren't even sixteen we looked like fourteen and thirteen year olds

"Pony be quite it's not there fault there that skinny".

After that argument was settled here's what  went down it started as us four playing then everyone else including Lily came out to play.

So now it was me,Johnny, Two-Bit and Soda Lily was the referee and everyone else left was on Pony's team.

At one point Darry threw the ball at me and me and Johnny both tried to catch it when I caught it me and Johnny fell over and I started tickling Johnny then he started tickling me then Two-Bit screamed tickle fight and everyon started tickling me and Johnny.

Me and Johnny we laughing we didn't have a enough strength to say stop I eventually managed to say stop your killing me.

Me and Johnny laid there trying to catch our breath and so was everyone man I'll never forget the day I got jumped Johnny came to help, I meet the gang,I got jumped again and so did Johnny,me and Johnny had our first kiss at the lake,then I moved into my cousins house with Lily and then me coming here today and just having fun.

I love being a greaser I'm was proud to be a greaser but I just couldn't believe it been a year it was one hell of a year and a lot of things happened but I not complaining I love the gang and everyone I couldn't be happier with my life cause I don't regret a thing.
🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉🏈🏉