Chapter 10

Johnny's Pov

I was waiting for Jade to get her sister so I could meet when all of the sudden I saw Katelyn standing behind me I asked her "what the hell do you want".

"I want you come with me real quick" she said pulling my arm.

"No I don't have to come with you I said to her.

"Why are you standing around in front of someone's house when you could be doing something else so instead of waiting around for your stupid,ugly,no social life friend why don't you and me go to the lake what do you say" Katelyn asked me.

"First off asshole I hate you second you gave one of my friends cuts on her face and bruises on her stomach third I like Jade not you at all cause ever soc I've meet is a bitch to greasers so good bye" I said pissing her off.

Two minutes after she walked away Jade came out holding a little girl hand( with long blondish brown braided  hair and bright blue eyes and a pink T-shirt,white jacket,jeans and tiny brown boots)came out.

When I asked her name she wouldn't say anything then I asked Jade what her name is and she said her name is Lily.

" Lily I'm Johnny your sisters friend" when I held out my hand for her to shake it she did.

" Alright lily wanna go meet the rest of the gang" Jade asked her sister.

"Yeah let's go come on Jade" she said climbing onto her sisters back.

Okay lily say it "Lets go" lily said.

********************
Hey guys I really needed it to end her so I can make the next chp so bye see you again in the next chp bye.