Chapter Eight

Time skip next morning

Jade's POV

I woke the next feeling a little bit better but not a lot.

When I went to the bathroom to see if the bruise's are going away but they weren't so I gotta live with it.

I was still wearing Ponyboys sweat shirt It was a little big on me but it was still clean so I just decided to wear it.

I walk in the living room and everyone looked at me so I said "what the hell y'all looking at".

"You look just Johnny" two-bit said.

"Thanks I" said to two-bit.

It was about an hour later when Johnny woke up and when he woke up I said "have nice nap".

Then dally came in and said "hey guys yo Johnny man where ya been"

"Here " he said.

I just laughed at what he said cause it was technically funny.

Then soda came in and said

"Hey little scars Darry washed your shirt for you here you go" soda said to me

"Thanks soda tell Darry I said thanks" I told soda.

I went to the bathroom to put on my brown T-shirt and to take off Ponyboys navy blue sweatshirt.

When I came out of the bathroom two-bit said "hey you and Johnny sit next to each other and smile I want to get a picture of y'all together".

Okay but why?

Then two bit said "go look in the mirror".

" Okay" we both said.

We looked in the mirror and Johnny said I guess we're twins in a few ways".

"Yeah" two-bit said "cause look this chick over her has the same thing on as you and you both got scars on your face and greased long hair except Jade here hairs longer than yours".

"Now come on let's go take the pic before two-bit guzzles down a beer cause you and me both know nothing good ever comes when two-bit drinks" I said.

After Johnny and I took the picture Darry told Dally to go to his room with him.

Darry's POV

When I asked dally if there something wrong with Johnny he just said.

"Uhh noooo" he told me.

Then dally told me that Johnny likes someone.

Who is it I asked Dally.

The person Johnny likes is ...............Jade

"Dally are fucking serious are you sure he likes her".

"Yeah he told me yesterday and does Jade know that he likes her".

"No but Johnny said that if she likes him then he'll be happy everyday".
************************************************
Hey guys this chapter is kinda short but don't worry it was at least 467 words on my tablet so be sure to follow me and check out my Snapchat my username is criggsfan3.

Be sure to check out my other books and be sure to follow
By -Jade