Chapter Seven

Time hop 20 minutes

Johnny POV

"Ponyboy stop screaming it's just a bug it wouldn't hurt you" I told ponyboy.

I was still wondering why Jade wasn't awake then after I calmed down Ponyboy Dally said "hey guys little scars is awake".

I looked at her she was still laying there ever time I would go towards her she move closer to me then she said "I'm gonna take a shower and grab some different clothes from my house then ponyboy said to her "there some clothes that me and soda wear that are good enough for you to wear.

Here he handed her a sweat shirt with out the sleeves and a jean jacket.

When she came out she looked almost identical to me and soda said "look it's Johnny's twin sister".

So I told him "me and Jade are just friends so just drop it".

"Hey guys" two-bit said as he walked in.

"Hey two-bit"everyone said.

"How's the kid doing" two-bit asked Jade.

"I'm fine" she said in like a little girl voice.

Two-bit looked at Jade and said "she doesn't look to good she looks paler then usually".

"Two-bit if she says she fine than she's fine just let her be she still in pain from yesterday so just stay from her shes fine and that's all that matters"I said to him.

"Johnny look at her does she look okay to you" two-bit asked me.

"Come on you guys leave her alone she still in a lot pain from yesterday maybe if y'all listened to her once in a while you might pick up a few things" I said to two bit .

She was laying on my chest for most of the day when dinner time came around Darry said to me "go give Jade something to drink since she won't eat anything right now"

When I gave her some tea I asked her do you want anything to eat" she just layed there shaking here head no.
Then I asked her "what's the matter" and she said this "my stomach and chest hurt to much to eat".

So I gave her a pat on the back and said "your gonna be okay kid".