Chapter Five

Jade's POV
Next morning

Johnny wasn't at the lot today so I decided to go to the Curtis house to find him and when I walked in I saw everybody in the living room including Johnny so asked Johnny "did stay here all night".

"Yeah I stayed here so the old man wouldn't be hitting me" he told me.

When two bit walked in he said "oh Jade we have something for you just stay there for a minute" and he motioned Johnny to come with him to his truck it was two minutes later when Johnny and two bit came with a very small green box and a envelop with something in it.

Two bit opened the box and said here and handed me a small silver black handled switchblade.

Then two but said "everyone has a blade on them at all times in case somebody gets jumped".

"Okay" I said.

Then Johnny handed me the envelope and inside of it was a necklace with to charms on it "two bit told me "that everyone has two charms one resembles your personality and one resembles a gang so the switchblade charm resembles the gang and the black butterfly resembles your personality".

Then Johnny told "try it on" so I put my hair in a ponytail and tried on the necklace then I took my hair down but while I was doing that Johnny was sorta starring at me but I didn't think nothing of it cause I was the only girl in the gang so I just thought it was normal.

After about an hour or so all of us were in the living room and when Darry and soda and Steve left for work it was just me,Johnny two-bit and ponyboy.

While we were waiting two-bit said "y'all wanna go to the park or do something fun"then Johnny said "I don't wanna in no trouble with the cops so let's just stay here for a while".

After he said that it started to rain real hard and I said "well isn't this fucking great the day we all try to do something fun we get rain on".

Then I got an idea so I told Johnny come to the porch real quick.

Then I said "do you have on shoes" and Johnny said "Ya why"then I said "you wanna go on walk".

"Sure" he said so I went inside and told two bit and ponyboy we were leaving.

after about a minute or two after leaving  we heard a car coming towards us and I knew what it was it was that black mustang it  just keeps coming for us when that bitch came out I just said "oh great".

Then Katelyn said"well Look what we got here looks like grease head came with her little hero boy so who wants the first hit".

"Johnny run" I said.

What? He said.

"Run" I said to him.

"No I can't leave you here after what happened last time" Johnny said.

"Johnny I'll be fine just go" I said.  

"Jade I'm not leaving you" Johnny said grabbing my hand.

"Johnny please go I'll be back" I said letting go of his hand.

"But I-I c-cant leave you" Johnny while stuttering said.

"Johnny I care to much about you to let go through more of this shit just go" I said.

"Okay"he said.

Then for five minutes I was hurt severally when she stopped and ran off  and I walked backed to the Curtis house.
******************************************************** Hey guys sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted it to end here also who's your favorite greaser and comment on what you want to happen next.