CHAPTER 18

Next Day

Jades Pov

Today me,Johnny,Ponyboy,Two-bit, Darry,Dally, Soda,and Steve are going to the lake I decided to wear my minty green skirt swimsuit I walked into out of the bathroom and asked everyone if there ready to go and Two-bit said "no were still waiting on Ponyboy and Johnny to get done they should be done in a few minutes".  

I couldn't wait a few minutes so I yelled "Ponyboy and Johnny hurry up were about to leave without you".

"Okay Little scars "Johnny said.

"Alright were coming don't start that damn whining"Ponyboy said.

When Johnny came out I gave him a kiss on the cheek and  Two-bit,Darry, Soda,and,Dally went awwwww look it's like puppy love with them.

I went to Dally and kicked him in the crotch and he said "what the hell was that for".

"No reason just for fun" I said giving him a dirty smirk.

"You guys ready to go" Two-bit asked.

Yeah we're ready to go" I said.

At the lake

When we got to the lake me,Johnny, Two-bit, Ponyboy,Steve,Darry,Soda and Dally were all just playing around in the water me and Johnny were playing against each other at chicken fight ( it's where you sit on someones shoulders and try to knock the other person off) and Johnny won.

It was around 4:30 when we all stepped out for a little bit and it was 20 minutes later and me and Johnny were playing tag at he got to the edge of the dock and I pushed him in the lake when he came up he grabbed my hand and pulled me in the lake when we both came up we gave each other a kiss on the lips.

After we got done I turned around and noticed that Ponyboy and Two-bit were standing there and Two-bit said This is something you don't see every day two greasers in the lake kissing when he said that I started to scramble out of the lake about to punch him Johnny pulled me back into the lake with him then everyone else started to come back in the lake when Dally jumped in he kicked the back of my head and I said "what the fuck Dally".

"Sorry I didn't mean to"he said.

Around 7:50 Darry told everyone to get in the truck so we can leave.

Back at the Curtis house

We were at the Curtis house and as I was waiting for everyone to get done in the bathroom so I could put some different clothes on or in this case pajamas Johnny came over to me and picked me up of the couch by my waist and started swinging me around he finally stopped when he thought I was going to die of laughter.

When everyone was in dry clothes Two-bit asked everyone if they wanted to watch Mickey Mouse and everyone said yeah.

It was 11:45 and decided to go to sleep when I went to go sleep at the other end of the couch Johnny asked "where are you going" so I said "to sleep on other end of the couch".

Johnny said good night to me and after that everything went black.

**********************************

Hey guys I know short chapter but comment on what part of the book do you think was the most romantic. The most romantic part to me was in chapter 17 near the end of that chapter when he gave her a kiss on the cheek.  -– Bye My Greasers❤