Chapter 13 ~ Escape

Start from the beginning

"What? Are you sure?" I was about to blast with rage

"Yes Salaar Bhai, I'm sure this boy is telling the truth...I pray for Noor daily...."

"OK." I hung up the phone.

She was telling me more about her concerns, but I was in great shock at the information that she was kidnapped through my fake character to make her fool come outside...

"What is this?" I was pointless, clueless...

Oh! My Allah, please keep my sister safe I don't want more...

I prayed with an aching heart.

.............

In the evening I received a letter from the courier that I was terminated.

"So Mr. Faraan at last you got aware of my business, inside your business .... I didn't know you had many culprits around the same as you....to keep you informed...
I spit on your company...
As I just joined it to ruin you...hunh"

I picked out my phone, and tap some numbers...

The phone rang another side...

"yes", Mr. Trevor spoke.

"Hello! Mr. Trevor, how are you?"

"Ohh Salaar! My boy! I'm so glad about your performance. You blew him out. I was just waiting for your call." Mr. Trevor showered his gladsome.

"Your wait is over Sir! I'm ready to serve your reputed corporation." I paused a bit. "I have resigned from the FSH group," I added.

"That's great Salaar, my boy. Within 24 hours you'll get your appointment letter." Mr. Trevor was much excited as I was his Master key...

"Thanks a lot, Sir!" I hung up the phone.

'Mr. Faraan! Get ready for the snake and ladder game, with only one change. There will be ladders but only for your downfall.
I will resume once I I'll find my beloved sister.'

I spoke in mind...

********

Noor's POV:

I was wide awake in the night, as a prisoner of life imprisonment, I was counting the hours then minutes, and then seconds of my abduction...

"50 hours, 15 minutes and 35 seconds....36..37...38..."

Honk! Honk!

A car horn.

I jumped up in my place and felt my goosebumps arise...

12:10 am:

my wristwatch showed me the time.

Why he is here?

I bewilderedly thought.

For me? A thought surged down a shiver in my spine.

I felt so weak as I started shaking at the thought of him and his brutality...

I felt my throat dry at once, with shaky hands I took the glass, filled it with water in the jug, and gulped down...so frightened me that water was spilling out of the sides of the glass due to my trembling, and drenched my neckline...
I put the glass down and pat my mouth with my veil. I felt my body was shaking uncontrollably. I blinked my eyes to push back my tears.

"Ya, Allah! help me .... save me!" I whispered in my head as I was trying to look out with my sense of hearing...

Clomp....clump...