Chapter Thirteen: Oh No

Levy woke up in Gajeel's arms. He had been staying the night pretty frequently since she had told him she was pregnant, she was sure it was to make sure she was alright and had everything she needed... And craved.

Levy wiggled out of Gajeel's arms and glanced at the clock. It was seven in the morning on a Saturday. So far Levy and Gajeel had been able to avoid people finding out about her being pregnant. Levy found it funny that she did everything in her power to make it seem like her and Gajeel hated each other while they were in her class. If only everyone knew what happened behind the scenes. Levy smiled and rubbed her slightly developed stomach.

Levy was just about to hop out of the bed when two arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her in further. Gajeel buried his face into her neck kissing it gently. "Where ya goin', shrimp?" He asked sleepily.

"The bathroom, then to make some food." Levy replied squirming in his arms.

"I'll cook." He pulled his face from her neck and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Ya love my cookin' anyway."

Levy smiled, "That's true. I just didn't want to wake you."

Gajeel smiled then kissed her cheek, "I'm here to help ya, my pregnant little love. Wake me up any time."

"Gaje, I really need to pee."

Gajeel let Levy go. She jumped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. When she came back Gajeel was already gone and she could hear noise in the kitchen. She smiled and walked out to Gajeel.

"Take a seat, I'll get ya some...?" he held a cup in his hand and waiting for her to reply.

"Orange juice." She said sitting down. She smiled at him then picked up her book. She flipped it open and began reading as Gajeel set the glass down in front of her. He poured the orange juice then walked way and cracked an egg into a bowl. Levy looked over her book and smiled watching him as she grabbed her glass.

"Levy!!!" Lucy hugged Levy tightly as soon as she was through the apartment door. She looked around. "Oh goodness, it looks so different. Is he living here now?!"

"Practically." Levy said sitting down on the couch. She felt exhausted. She smiled at her blonde friend and watched as the pink haired man walked in. Gajeel and him exchanged glances.

"What's with you two?" Lucy asked with a slight growl in her voice.

"What do you mean?" Levy asked looking at Gajeel then Natsu and back to Lucy. "Have they been fighting?" Levy glared at Gajeel.

Gajeel crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.

"Something like that." Lucy said sitting next to Levy.

"Flame brains wants to move blondie in and I ain't gonna put up with that." Gajeel glared at him.

"And you aren't moving back in with me why?" The blue haired girl looked at the blonde one with slight hurt in her eyes.

"Gajeel is practically living here. You just said so yourself!" Lucy said holding her hands up defensively. 

"Wait until the school year is over and you all are graduated then." Levy said looking at Gajeel. She smiled. "I think I'd love if Gajeel lived here."

He glared at Natsu then Lucy. "Fine." He smirked at Levy, "Which means you can't tell me to "go home" anymore." 

Levy raised an eyebrow. "If someone catches you coming out of my apartment-," there was a knock at the door and Levy stood up. "Who...?" She walked to the door and opened it to see her boss. Makarov.

"Hello, Ms. McGarden." He said smiling. Levy hadn't noticed before, but he was actually smaller than her, which wasn't something she was used to. Of course she'd only ever talked to him once or twice before and she was sure his magic had something to do with changing his size.

"H-hello sir." She stuttered smiling at him. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you'd like to speak at the graduation in about a month? You are an amazing teacher." 

Gajeel heard him before the others. "Shit, that's Makarov." he mumbled. He slipped into the kitchen and sat on the ground behind the counter. He was sure he wouldn't be seen from there. He listened to the conversation. Makarov didn't sound suspicious but it still troubled him. He'd be damned if he made Levy lose her job.

"I won't mind that sir." Levy's voice sounded small and slightly terrified. She was nervous. He could tell. "Is that all sir?"

"Yeah, but also, tell Gajeel to stop hiding." He added.

Gajeel froze. 

Oh no...