"Am I the only one who notices how strange Jack has been acting lately?" Bob is silent for a second.

"No, I've noticed it too, but I would blame the game for that. It screws everybody up." Bob looks back at me. "Besides, if Jack really had done something to Mark, why is he still here?" my shoulders drop. He had a point.

"Sorry," I mutter after a couple of minutes. "I just want this game to be done and over with already." Bob smiles a little, patting me on the back.

"We all do Felix, we all do."

(Jack's P.O.V.)

It was almost sun high and there still wasn't any sign of Mark. Anti was getting really worried and restless while I lay on my bed, lost in my own thoughts.

I was getting annoyed with Felix, who kept shooting me dirty looks and whispering to Ken. What was his problem anyways?

He thinks you've had something to do with Mark's disappearance. Anti says faintly. I glare daggers at Felix.

How do you know?

I can hear them.

"Do you got a problem Jack?" Felix snarls. I sit upright very quickly.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do! Why do you think I would ever hurt my best friend?" I growl, watching his face pale slightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He says defensively. It pissed me off.

"I can read lips you idiot!" I lie through my teeth. "And just so you know, I never even laid so much of an eyelash on Mark last night because after I ate, I fell asleep!"

"Guys!" Wade says but we both ignore him.

"You've been acting weird lately so why shouldn't I believe you killed Mark?" I laugh menacingly.

"So now you think I killed him. Hello! Open your eyes! His name is still in the party and in full health if I dare to add!"

"Both of you just shut up!" Wade yells, causing Felix and I to hush. "Sitting here, arguing like little preschoolers isn't going to find Mark any faster." Bob nods.

"He has a point, so let's just take deep breaths shall we?" Felix sighs.

"I'm really sorry bros. I just want to find Mark alive just as bad as all of you." Which makes my anger fade away.

"It's fine, Felix," I said softly, looking down at the old wooden floor. "But blaming me isn't going to make that happen." Ken clears his throat.

"So, do we still have any idea where Mark is?" We all shook our heads not having the slightest thought come to mind. I just hope where ever he is that he will be okay.

(Mark's P.O.V.)

I glance around widely. It was dark and really cold. My hands were chained against the wall, rendering me useless. With the chained up, I couldn't message Jack or any of my friends to come save me. I was alone.

A bright light suddenly turns on above my head, causing me to wince. I could finally see my surroundings and there wasn't much to see. It was just plain icy blue walls, which explained why it was cold. There was a huge hole where the entrance and exit of the "cell" was.

"Ah, so you really did bring me my pet, dearest." A silky smooth female voice travels into my lonely cell. I draw my knees up to my chest. At least whoever built this had enough sense to put the cuffs low enough so I could sit down with my arms outstretched above me.

"Of course, master. Why would you expect less?" The figures stand in the walk way. A woman with silver eyes stares directly at me, here black hair flowing behind her. A small blue crown rests upon her head. I cringe as I saw she was holding something in her hand.

"Why the pet looks a bit unhappy." A second figure pushed pass her.

"Maybe he just woke up, my lady." A deep voice rumbles from under a white cowl.

"Did the pet re-"

"Would you stop talking about me as if I wasn't here?!" I growl. Pain explodes throughout my entire face. I recoil, nearly seeing stars. I glance up. The woman had her hand drawn back. She had slapped me. I never even saw her move!

"You are on my territory." She sneers. "You shall not speak unless you are told to, do you understand?" I don't answer, earning me another slap across the face. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I mumble. She smiles creepily.

"Good. We are going to have so much fun together my pet."