The Vampire Diaries: The Mikaelson

the gang of mystic falls kidnap you and the originals get protective and go to save you 

You groan waking up from your long slumber, you didn't remember going to sleep in the first place but you shook it off. Your eyes widened but then squinted from the sun as you realised you couldn't move, glancing down you noticed you were tied to a chair, luckily your daylight ring was still on. You could feel the vervain in your system which almost made you cry, who did this to you? "Oh look who's awake."

You turned your head and growled at Damon who smirked at your weakened state. "Of course it was you who managed to get me away from the Mikaelsons, did you not think how they will react? They will rip this place apart to find me." "We had some help and that's why you're here, we need a bit of leverage and luckily for us they were never invited into this house."

You groaned in pain as you felt the tip of the wooden stake that Damon was holding cut your arm, Elena was quick to remove the weapon away from you and out of Damon's hands, "We're not hurting her Damon, as much as you want to, think of the consequences." Elena glanced up the stairs as we heard someone bang against the front door. "The party has arrived, don't worry little vamp, we'll play nice... For now." Damon chuckled as he left the small room with no windows except for the one which shone all it's light on you, Elena followed him closing and locking the door behind her.

With all your effort You tried to pull at the ropes and break free but there was no use, especially since the second layer was drenched in vervain. "Son of a bitch!" You screamed loudly hoping that at least one of the originals heard. You hear shouting upstairs and hope rose in your chest as you heard the voices coming closer, "Y/N!" "In here!" You yelled choking a sob in relief as Kol broke the door down and rushed to your side, "C'mon doll, we're getting you out of here."

He untied the ropes and lifted you up safely in his arms as he sped upstairs so Damon, Elena and everyone else who helped out in your kidnap could see that you were free. You saw the relief wash over all the Mikaelaon's faces when they saw you safe. "Well now that we have what we came for we will leave in peace, but mark my words, go near Y/N ever again and there will be war." Klaus warned.

Rebekah took you from Kol's arms since you was still weak from the vervain and rushed home where she immediately gave you a blood bag which helped slightly. The others came home a few minutes later and all sat on the ground beside the couch. "We need to get revenge." Kol suddenly spoke and obviously Klaus agreed, you shook my head putting a hand on Kol's shoulder, "No, we can't hurt them, please." You begged. Elijah suddenly had an idea and didn't hesitate to tell you and the others, "What if we take what's precious to them most just so they can feel what we felt."

Sighing I didn't reply knowing they would probably go with their plan anyway. "You know Y/N it isn't a bad idea, but for their sake let's make sure it is a place they haven't been invited into." Rebekah chuckled, "They told me you were never invited into that house, who owns it?" Finn who was sitting quietly beside Elijah spoke, "They thought that it was still owned by them, it was their safe house, but we convinced Mayor Lockwood to let the public own it without anyone knowing of course." "And by convince you mean-" "Compel." I weakly chuckled, "Okay then, I'm in."