Supernatural: Dean Imagine

Imagine a witch curses you before you have time to kill it and it leads to you getting amnesia and remembering back to the time when you first met the Winchesters.

____________________________________

"No, you don't understand, get away from me!" You yell as you push the short haired man away from you, he may have just saved your life but he didn't witness your parents death that happened an hour ago. "They're dead because of that thing, they're gone and I have no one else!" You exclaimed staring at the ground as tears threatened to spill from your eyes. Slowly the man walked closer to you. 

"Please, just come with me and my brother until you're safe, we can keep you safe for now." He begged reaching his hand out to you, you wanted to grab it but you were afraid. "I- I don't even know your name, how can I trust you?" A flash of hurt appeared on his eyes but it quickly disappeared as he replied, "Well I did just save your life." He chuckled trying to lighten the mood, "My name's Dean, my brother Sam is outside, let us help you." Hesitantly you slipped your hand into his and the two of you began to walk out of the house. "My name is Y/N by the way." Dean smiled gently squeezing your hand, "Well Y/N you'll be safe with us." 

You sat in the back if the Impala watching the world go by as you drove away from your hometown. Dean glanced at you from the rear view mirror as you wiped away the tears from your eyes. He felt sorry for you, but he couldn't let you go knowing how much danger you were in. Dean woke you up when you arrived, you looked around in astonishment, "You live here?" You finally asked as he led you to the main room, a large table was situated in the middle with chairs scattered around it. Dean smiled and nodded, "Let me show you to the bedrooms so you can get some sleep." He suggest, you nodded and followed Dean, slightly smiling at Sam as you walked by him reading a book.

Dean stopped when you reached a hall with doors on either side, he walked to the third door on the left and opened it gesturing for you to go in. You walked shyly towards him and peaked into the room, it was a plain and simple room with a double bed, a nightstand and other bedroom furniture but it was still beautiful with the cream walls and the brown throw on the bed. "I'll wake you up in a few hours, there's some t-shirts and shorts in the drawers." He said to you before leaving. You closed the door after you walked in and went over to the drawers opening them and studying the clothing inside. They were surprisingly all your size, shrugging it off you grabbed the AC/DC top that looked misplaced from all the other shirts and was pretty baggy and comfy when you put it on, you also took out a pair of blue cotton shorts. Sighing you slipped under the soft covers and allowed sleep to overtake your body. 

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. You knew the monster was behind you and you knew you couldn't slow down for even a second. Suddenly Dean appeared in front of you and pulled you behind him using his machete to kill the monster. "Y/N are you okay?" Dean asked as he spun around to you caressing your cheek worry evident in his eyes. "I'm fine, thank you." You smile leaning into his touch. "Don't go off on your own again." He whispered as both of you leaned in until our lips met. 

You jolted out of bed only for a hand to hold your shoulder, you looked over and saw Dean and suddenly all the memories came back, your parents were killed three years ago, after Sam and Dean left you, you picked up hunting and helping others, you met up with the boys on a hunt and after that it was the three of you (or four whenever Castiel was there), Dean had finally confessed that he had feelings for you and you've been dating over a month. 

"What happened to me?" You groaned as Dean calmly stroked your arm, "A witch got to you and made you loose your memory." "How bad was it?" You whispered glancing up at Dean, "You don't remember?" He questioned, "I remember some of it, but the rest is all a blur." You confessed, Dean nodded understanding, "Well don't worry, you were fine and everything is okay, we are okay." You smiled and nodded asking Dean to stay with you which he did and you snuggled up together for the next few hours.