The Originals: Klaus

Can I have 2 I can sleep on the couch and 5 it was only a nightmare don't worry with klaus

You sniffled and wiped your eyes on the sleeves of your long sweater as you stood outside the Mikaelson Mansion, you didn't know how you ended up here but you were glad you did, you just wanted your good friend Klaus to comfort you after such a terrible night. You weakly knocked on the door and it opened within seconds, Klaus obviously noticing someone coming.

"Y/N Darling, what's wrong? Come in." Klaus stepped aside to allow you in and closed the door behind you, he led you to the nearest couch where you both sat down facing one another. Klaus quickly had an idea and held up a finger as to say he would be back before vamp speeding off and a few minutes later coming back with a hot chocolate with small white fluffy marshmallows floating on the top.

"Now, tell me what happened." He spoke after you took your first sup of the sweet drink and felt all the muscles in your body relax. "My boyfriend broke up with me." You mumbled weakly as you gripped the mug tightly in your hand, on hearing this Klaus's mouth tightened in anger before relaxing, he gently removed the mug from your grip and placed it safely on the table before wrapping you in a well needed hug.

"I never liked him, I always knew he was trouble, don't worry Y/N you deserve so much better than him." You snuggled into Klaus's shoulder welcoming the comforting feeling. Klaus stroked your back calmly, many thoughts raced through his mind, how he wanted to rip that boy to shreds, drain him of his blood, make him pay for how he made you feel and how he broke you, but he continued to comfort you and help you in any way you needed first, he knew you needed it.

"Hey, how about you stay here, we can watch some movies and talk, and I can sleep on the couch while you take my bed, okay?" You removed your head from his shoulder and slowly nodded appreciating what Klaus was doing for you.

After two movies you felt yourself growing tired and Klaus could notice it as well, you were already in an old shirt of Klaus's and a spare pajama bottoms that you left here on your last visit. He pecks your forehead and pulls the cover over your tired body, "I'll be downstairs if you need anything."

You hummed in response as you felt yourself drift off to sleep. 'You were surrounded in darkness, something heavy and cool like metal was wrapped around your wrists, you tried to move but the restraints pulled you back.

You started to panic as you looked around, you screamed as you noticed a shadow in the doorway, the glint of a mental knife shone in his hands making you shiver in fear as he made his way towards you. You gasped as you noticed it was your ex boyfriend, the one that just broke up with you.

"I wasn't done with you just yet" He growls with an evil smirk on his face as he comes closer until he was right in front of you, you tried to look away but he grabbed your chin, "Look at me."'

Suddenly you heard someone shouting, "Y/N wake up, please."

You gasped bolting out of the bed and right into Klaus's arms, "Shhh, it's okay Y/n it's okay, it was only a nightmare don't worry, you're safe, you're safe." You cried  into his arms shaking violently, it felt so real, like he was right there. "No one is going to hurt you okay?" You nodded lifting your head from his shoulder, "Could you stay with me please?" You begged weakly, afraid of being alone at that moment, Klaus nodded without a second thought, "Of course."

He slipped into the covers and wrapped his arms around you as the two of you lay in each others arms, "Goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight." You mumbled falling asleep for a second time.

When you woke up the next day you were upset to see Klaus not there, you got up and made your way down the stairs smelling the scent on bacon and eggs, "Good morning, beautiful, how are you?" Klaus asked, you smiled accepting the cup of coffee he help out for you, "Good, thank you for staying with me last night, and letting me stay here in the first place."

"Of course, you know you are always welcome here. I was thinking we could go explore the town today, there's suppose to be a market in town if you want to have a look around, I'll buy." You smiled at his offer shaking your head, "You don't have to do that." "I want to." He insisted. You smiled and agreed. You both got ready and left having a wonderful day out, forgetting everything bad that happened yesterday and enjoying your time with Klaus