Ch.16: Where Are Your Instincts?

Tim's POV:
Tim: Please, Shania, can I explain? I can't loose you.
Shania: Why should I listen? Your obviously still stuck on her. And loose me? Why? Because you already lost one girl and it would make you look pathetic that you can't keep people you "love"?

I grabbed her shoulder before she ran upstairs. I pulled her around and held her by her wrist.

Tim: No that's not why. I can't loose you because I'm in love with you. I wasn't in love with Faith, I just simply loved the fact that I had her, not because I needed her. I need you baby. Stay with me.

She stood there and looked at me and put her hand on her stomach.

Tim: Please say something.
Shania: I don't know, promise me something?
Tim: Yes, anything what is it?
Shania: I don't want you to be alone with Faith. At least for a while.
Tim:  I'm over her Shania. I can't do that. It's almost impossible.
Shania: Impossible? All you do is not be with her alone! It's not rocket science I just can't trust you.
Tim: Okay, I promise.

Shania walked upstairs for a while and I started to hear snoring. I walked upstairs and saw her asleep in the big chair in the corner of the room.
I picked her up and put her in bed, I just sat there next to her rubbing her head.

Shania's POV:
I woke up and Tim wasn't in bed. I went downstairs and he was asleep on the couch. I didn't know if I should wake him up or not, but then I saw his phone light up.

He had notifications from Faith.

*Texts between Faith and Tim*
||12:37-12:50 am||
>Faith: Are you telling her?
>Faith: I'm not telling Scott unless you tell her, I don't want to do that to you
>Tim: I'm telling her in the morning... don't think she can take it right now
>Faith: Text me when you tell her
>Tim: Okay.... good night
||10 am||
>Faith: I told him.
>Faith: Have you told her?
>Faith: TIM?!?! Are you still asleep???
>Faith: I need you to come over now, Scott left with a bat and his gun
>Faith: Is Scott at your house? I'm nervous!!!
>Faith: Text me when you wake up I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!! Are you okay?
*End of texts*

Faith's POV:
I wondered if Scott was gonna hurt Tim. I didn't want him to. I'm over what he did to me. I wish I knew if he was okay.
I kept thinking if I should text Shania or go over to their house and just check to see if Scott had been there.
*20 minutes later*
I drove up to their house but I was just sitting out front in my car.
*Faith's phone buzzes*
*Texts from Tim*
>Tim: I told her.
>Tim: I need a place to stay.
>Tim: Do your parents still have that house in Nashville???
>Faith: Yes they do. Get a bag ready. I'm outside of your house. Don't ask. Just come out. I'll take you there.
**
Tim came out and got into my car. We drove to my parents out just right out Nashville.

Tim:Have you heard from Scott?
Faith: No, I was texting him this whole time and he hasn't responded. That's why I came to your house because he scared me this morning.
Tim: I'm sorry.
Faith: For what?
Tim: For this. And everything. You loved me and I was just dragging you along.

It fell silent until we go to my parents cabin and Tim's phone rang.
Faith: Is that Shania?
He nodded and shut off his phone.
Faith: And?
Tim: She wants to call off the engagement and everything.
He started crying.
We sat in the car for 10 more minutes.
Faith: Let's go out back and start the fire pit and we can order a pizza.

Shania's POV:
I couldn't be alone. I wish I didn't get so mad at him. I had no reason to be. He knew what he did was wrong. 
I invited my sister Carrie over to talk to her.
*2 hours later*
Carrie: Hey! What happened?
I walked her inside and got us some drink.
I sat down and that's when I told her.