Ch.15: The Secrets Spill (Part Two)

Shania's POV: I remember standing up but I don't remember going to the bathroom. I was just sitting there on the floor holding a cold wash rag and listening to the water run in the sink. I don't feel like I don't have what it takes to even take Faith's place. That's what frightens me that I have to work with her husband and that I'm bringing her and Tim this close to each other. And not only do I have to work harder on a new album but also with Tim.
*knocks on door
Tim:   Shania are you okay?
Shania: Can we please go home?
Tim: Yes, just please come out. I'm sorry.

I opened the door and just buried my head in his chest and sobbed. I felt horrible inside, like I just lost all happiness I once had. I just love Tim with all my heart but this hurt me so bad.

Faith: Shania I'm so sorry. I should've listened to Tim. Please don't dread on this too hard, I know how much he loves you and I don't want you to feel like this.

I couldn't even stomach looking at her much less listening to her.

Shania: Thank you, I'll talk to you soon okay?

She hugged me and Tim lead me to his car.
The car ride was silent all the way home. I wanted to ask so many questions but what was the point?
Tim: Baby when we get home I'll draw you up a bath and make you dinner okay? I love you.

Again I cried. I don't know what it was but that just triggered my tears.
Shania: I'm sorry. Thank you, I love you too.

He wrapped his arm around me and slid me closer to him. I felt so secure with him.

We got home and he got my bath ready.
Tim: Baby it's ready.

I walked in and he grabbed my arms and kissed my forehead.
Tim: I wouldn't dare change anything in my life because it led me straight to happiness. I really don't deserve to have you in my life, I love you.
Shania: Baby don't be like that. I love you okay? I don't want you to feel bad, just go make dinner okay?

He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I feel even worse that I caused him to feel that way.

Tim's POV: I wish I didn't feel this way, I wish I could tell Shania why me and Faith broke up but I still feel horrible about what happened.
As I waited for Shania to eat I called Faith.
Faith: Tim please I can't talk about this right now. Scott is super upset I didn't talk to him about you.
Tim: Look we're in the same boat okay? Shania cried basically all the way home. I just wanted to know what you were going to tell Scott if he asked what really happened?

It went silent.
Faith: The truth.
Tim: And the truth is?
Faith: You know damned well what happened. You ruined everything for me!
Tim: Look Faith, if you were so unhappy with me you should've ended it along time ago before we even finished high school. I just wanted to be happy and for you to be there with me. You and I could be married right now with a happy little family....
Faith: Well you're lucky if I ever do get that chance to have my own family. Whether it's with you or Scott. Look Tim, I have to go, I'm done having the same conversation with you.

She hung up the phone.

Shania's POV: I walked downstairs but I heard Tim talking to I'm guessing Faith.
Shania: Tim?
He froze. He dropped his phone and just froze.
Tim: How much did you hear?
Shania: Everything.