Lets Visit Canada

Shania Twain's POV:
I can't handle anything anymore. Things are bad at home but that's not new. It's school I can't handle. I want to play music all the time because that's what my parents, mostly my mom wants me to do. Its hard for me to be interested in anything that doesn't involve music, but I push myself to do things because that's what I need.

My boyfriend Daniel and I broke up last week since we live so far from each other and plus it'll be easier at home because my dad didn't like that I was dating and gave me such a hard time.

My friends want me to go to this party with them but I'm nervous because I don't do party's but the guy I liked was talking to me and wants me to go. So I guess it won't hurt but I'll feel bad leaving my sister alone because my mom has been really angry lately and I don't want her to be alone with her.

*3 days later*
I went to the party last night and it was so much fun.

I can't wait until we get a break for thanksgiving. My parents always pull something together and we get to see some of our extended family which is always fun. I feel relieved knowing I'm around good people.

But on another note I hung out with Ted last night at the party but I don't want things to get to serious because of my dad but maybe I wouldn't have to tell him. He's usually busy during this time of year with work so it would be perfect timing for him to just meet my mom at least.

Now things are going good with my sister and I. We aren't arguing so much over everything like we used too. Plus my mom isn't so angry and sad all the time. She's been super happy and cheerful and it makes me happy.

I'm a little excited for school too. I get to perform in the talent show this year because of my music class that I'm taking this year.