Goodbyes are Always Hard

I called Brandy and told her I couldn't go that night because of what my mom said. I called Mark and Gina and told them to meet me at the tree that night so I could tell them.
"What's up man?", it was just me and Mark and didn't want to tell him until Gina was there because I don't think I could do this twice.
Finally Gina showed up.
After about an hour or two of Mark and Gina fussing over how they can help and fix this we went home. I don't know how things are going to work out in Mississippi, I just hope that I get to come back here one day and still have my best friends.
The next morning I went to school and I couldn't pay attention in any class because all I thought was why did it matter if I did good now? It's not like if I did good now it would change me moving. At lunch I hung out with Mark and Gina by the baseball field and threw the ball around before a student aid came to get me because I was leaving early.
When I got to the office my mom was there with my sisters and I was kind of scared that this was it. That we were leaving right this very second. It turns out that Horace got sick and that we had another month here than I thought we did. It sucks that he is sick but maybe if I show some effort in doing good for the next month then maybe we could stay.
*3 months later
Over the last couple months I've been spending a lot of time with Brandy, and it sucks that I'm going to have to leave her. I tried so hard but my mom still didn't change her mind.
The last night before I was going to leave, Gina, Mark and Brandy took me out to dinner and then we went to go hang out in the field and made a little fire. We talked about the fun we had and that once we go on summer break that we could meet up and hang out. It was hard not crying that night. It was going to be really tough leaving the next day.
The next morning my mom came and woke me up and all my suitcases were already loaded in the car. "I can't believe we're actually leaving." "I know. But Tim I promise things are going to be better. And we could always come back and visit when your off for school. I promise. It's not a goodbye forever" I got up and walked down with my mom trying not to cry in front of her.
I got into the car but couldn't stop from looking back at the house until I couldn't see it anymore.