Chapter 8- But Where?..

Carlos Towers. My brother. My twin brother, better yet, that I didn't know about. So now I found out I had a brother. I flipped through the records, trying to find him. Along the way I saw the names of lots of other supernatural types. Apparently, they aren't types, they are races. I saw :Shaman, Witch, Sourcer, Werewolf, Vampire, Poltergeist, Necromancer, telepathic demon, Ice demon, Thunder demon, Lightning demon, Rock demon, Strength demon, Skin-walker of every animal , vision demon, Dream-walker, Jumper, Benedetti and Sirens etc. But all these demons were half demons. The full demons lived in their own world. But minor demons are allowed to stay in the mortal world with their child and still have their powers. Half demons still have the full powers from their Father's and Mother's. The power will always stay the same through generation and generation. But if you are the child of a full demon, you have a choice. You can either stay in the human world with your powers, or live in the demon dimension with your powers. The only difference is that, in the demon world their are more powerful super naturals. Not only demons, but every single supernatural you can think of. And there are resources for some slide effects of either breaking into your powers or breaking out of them ( Yes, it's just like the menstruation cycle.) Like head aches, blurred vision, half changes and stuff While searching I asked, "You said my Father's name is Sereque"

"Uh-huh." he replied

"How do you know?"

"My Father sends us letters every once in awhile. He tells us he loves us, what's going on and that he misses us and that he really wants to see us but there is no way."

"What does my dad have to do with him?"

"Fire and Water don't get along. What do you expect. It's like the first time we met, you felt the firey piercing sensation because I was more powerful at the time, (and because my element burns) but now we have the same amount of powers because we have both fully broke into our powers. All supernaturals have a sensor to know who is what. Witches can sense Sourcer more powerfully and vice versa, and demons can sense their type stronger. Anyway, we are like his problem puppets. He let's it out on us through the letters. And one of his problems are your dad. So we hear about him in every letter."

"What does my Father do to him? I get that they don't like each other but what trouble can they get in. They're demons, not much they can do to fire each other up."

"Their are two types of demons. Ones that are evil- Evans. And ones that aren't good, just say they aren't evil- Treaksavals. Apparently, the leaders of all demon races decided there should be a law saying no more demon killings in the human and supernatural world. Meaning no Evans allowed. But your Father insists it won't work and voted against it. They need all leaders to confirm the law before passing it through. Therefore my Father finds your Father a problem." after he finished I told him I found Carlos' record. The record read,

Carlos Towers.

Born January 7th 1998.

Father- Demon Sereque

Mother- Mortal Lola

Origin- 1/3 Caribbean 2/3 English.

Hazel eyes. Blonde hair.

Birthmark-Left side of the neck.

Shape- Raindrop.

Power-Water

Type- Aqueous

Matching Types- Elizabeth Towers.

Relationship to match- Sister.