chapter 26

Hi, it's been a while but I'm back😆

Jude's pov

I finally reach Connor's apartment. I get out of my car and head inside. I barge into his apartment without knocking and I see Connor and Jake sitting on his couch.

Connor jumps and looks at me with wide eyes. "Jude..."He says looking over at Jake with a worried face. "Don't!"I yell. He sees the anger in my eyes and looks at me confused. "Jude what's wrong?"

"What's wrong!?"I yell and he jumps slightly. "What's wrong, is the fact that you've been keeping me your dirty little secret!" "W-what are you talking about?"he asks nervously. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, I was supposed to be your little one night stand, and you haven't told anyone about me!"I yell at him. "J-jude I..."he starts to say but I cut him off. "Save it."

I feel tears start to fall down my face and he looks at me sadly. "I took you to meet my entire family, because I love you so much that I wanted to show everyone that you were mine, and this whole time...you were...you were ashamed to be with me."

"I..."he says but doesn't finish his sentence. "No, I get it, who would want to be known that they are dating me."I say sadly. "Jude..."

"No...we're over."I tell him, the last thing I see is the look on his face before I walk out.

"What did I just do?"I whisper to myself.

Wow, this is a depressing chapter😔 Anyway, sorry it has been so long, I'm on summer vacation and it is awesome☺😎😄