chapter 25

Yep, it's that part of the story. Sorry😏

Jude's pov

Jake. That name doesn't ring a bell. "Oh...well, Connor's never talked about you before."I tell him. I see a flash of confusion on his face for a second before he smiles again. "Well, he has talked about you."he tells me. I can't help but smile at the fact that Connor tells his friends about me.

"I'm suprised you haven't started cussing me out yet." The second he says that the smile drops from my face. "Why would I do that?"I asked him confused. What is he talking about?

"Well, you know...Connor slept with you and then left before you woke up, you were his one night stand."he says and I feel my heart drop. I can't see myself but I know I just went pale. "Um, are you ok?"he asks me and I weakly nod my head.

My brain shuts down and everything around me disappears. I feel like I can't breathe. "Um...well...my shift just ended so I'm going to go."he says and walks away. I see him leave the store but I still can't move. One night stand.

It keeps repeating in my head over and over. One night stand, one night stand, one night stand. After a few minutes I finally come back to the present and I feel my heart break. I feel the tears start to well up in my eyes so I quickly run out of the store and get into my car.

I speed off to my apartment and when I get there I just sit in my car. I can't hold the tears back anymore and they just stream out of my eyes. I start sobbing with my head in my hands. Connor...he...he lied to me. He never liked me. Never loved me. Everything's been one big lie.

I bought a locket for him and brought him to meet my family, and he has been lying to me this whole time! I feel part of the sadness and hurt fade away and be replaced with anger. Of course I'm still sad and hurt, more than you can imagine.

However, that doesn't mean I'm not also pissed. I forcefully wipe the tears off my face and start my car. I pull out of the driveway and head to Connor's.

Uh-oh. Jude found out Connor's secret.😯😕