chapter 6

Sorry, very boring chapter.

Connor's pov

I slowly open my eyes and am confused for a second until I remember everything that happened last night. I look down and see Jude asleep on my chest and I can't help but smile. I run my fingers through his hair and he stirs awake. He looks up at me and smiles, and I smile back.

"Good morning...and how did I end up in my bed?"he asks me confused. "Good morning to you too and I carried you in here after you fell asleep, but you wouldn't let me go sleep on the couch so I stayed with you."I tell him and he nods. "Oh...sorry."he says to me blushing. "It's fine."I say and sit up.

He sits up too and stretches. "So when are we going on our date?"he asks me. I actually haven't picked a day yet. "Umm, I don't know but when I figure it out, I'll tell you. "I say nervously. "Ok."he says smiling. Let's see, it's Wednesday so maybe we should do it sometime during the weekend.

"Do you want any breakfast?"he asks me and I shake my head. I look down at my watch and curse silently. 6:30, Crap! I have to be at work by 7:00. "Actually I have to get to work, but I'll talk to you later."I tell him hurriedly putting on my shoes. He nods and grabs my phone out of my pocket.

"What are you doing?"I ask him confused and he smirks. "Well, you kind of need my number to talk to me later."he says and I nod my head. After he finishes putting his number in my phone he holds it out to me and I grab it. "Ok, I gotta go, bye."I say and peck him on the lips once. "Bye."he says and I run out of his apartment.

I work at Barnes and Noble and so does Jake. It's a good thing that it's only a mile away or else I would be so fired. I finally make it there and it's 6:50,10 minutes to spare. I basically sprinted here just to make it on time. Thank god I'm not late. Jake sees me and smiles. "Hey, man."he says and I walk up to him. "Hey."I say back.

"So...how was it?"he asks me and I smile thinking about how close Jude was to me and him asking for me to stay. "It was amazing." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Well at least you were out before he woke up right?"he asks me and my eyes widen. Shit! I forgot that I kind of didn't stick with the plan. "Yeah."I tell him and mentally facepalm myself. It's not right to lie about Jude and how I feel about him.

He wasn't and still isn't just a hook up. He's so much more than that. He's someone really special to me.