chapter 7

Connor's pov

Apparently Jake drove my car to work so after we got off I drove us to my apartment. "So what was it like?"he asks me once we get inside. "What are you talking about?"I ask him confused.

I go to the fridge and grab a Pepsi, then I turn around and look at him. "You know...what was it like being with a guy."he asks me and I sigh. "I don't know...it seemed to go better then it ever has with a girl."I tell him smiling. He nods his head slowly and looks confused.

"How did it go better?"he asks me. "I don't know, it just did."I say nervously. "Ok, wanna watch tv?"he asks me and I nod. I grab the remote and cut on How I Met Your Mother then I remember that I was supposed to call Jude.

"Um, I have to go to the bathroom."I tell him and stand up. "Didn't need to know that but ok."he says and I roll my eyes. I walk in the bathroom and lock the door then I take out my phone and get on my contacts. I smile once I see that he put his name as Judicorn in my contacts.

I click on his name and after 3 rings he picks up. "Hello."I hear him say and I smile. "Hey Jude, it's Connor."I tell him. "Oh hey Connor, did you figure out when our date will be?"he asks me and I nod. Wait, he can't see me. "Yeah, how about Friday?"I ask him nervously. "Yeah friday works."he says. I sigh in relief and then smile. "Ok, friday it is then."I tell him.

"Alright well, I have to go because my mom is trying to call me, but I'll talk to you later?"he asks me. "Yeah we'll talk later, bye."I say sighing. "Bye Connor."he says and hangs up. Man, I can't wait till friday.

I unlock the door and open it. I see Jake standing at the door and I jump. "Who were you talking to?"he asks me and I blush. "No one."I say and try to push past him but he grabs my arm. "Connor, who were you talking to?"He asks me again.

"My dad."I say lying. Why would I say that? "Your dad?"he asks me confused. I nod slowly and look down at my feet. "I thought you guys weren't talking?"he asks me and I look up at him. "Oh...well...you know he just called me to see how things were."I say nervously. "Oh, ok."he says and lets go of my arm.

"Um, I'm gonna go because you know we have to work tomorrow."he says to me. I nod and tell him bye. "See you man."he says and walks out. I walk over and lock the door then head to bed.

I quickly grab my phone and send a text to Jude. 'Goodnight Jude.'

I hear my phone go off and I look at it. 'Goodnight Connor, I can't wait for our date.'he texted me back. I smile and plug my phone up.

I go to bed really giddy because 1. Tomorrow is my birthday and 2. I'm really excited for my date with Jude.