chapter 5

Tons of fluff.

Connor's pov

I love having Jude so close to me. He's warm and smells like vanilla. Cheesy I know, but it's the truth. I feel him cuddle up even closer to me and it makes me smile. I know this wasn't the plan but, screw the plan. I asked Jude out and he said yes so the plan doesn't even matter anymore.

I really didn't expect tonight to go like this. I wasn't even planning on trying to get back out there but I'm glad that I did. I've never had feelings for a guy before but Jude's something special. I look down at him and see that he's fallen asleep. He's so adorable when he's sleeping.

Actually now that I think about it I'm kind of tired too. I grab the remote and cut off the tv then carefully stand up. I pick Jude up bridal style and he wraps his arms around my neck. I walk over and cut off the light then I walk to his bedroom. I carefully lay him down on his bed and go to walk out when I feel something on my hand.

I look back and see that Jude grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?"he whispers groggily. "I'm going to go sleep on the couch."I tell him and stand up to try and leave again. He pulls my hand again and mumbles something that I don't understand. "What?"I ask him quietly.

"Please don't go, stay with me."he whispers and my heart starts beating faster. "Ok."I say and climb in beside him. I pull the covers over us and he lays his head down on my chest. "Good night."I whisper to him and kiss his forehead. "Good night."he whispers back.

I smile and then drift off to a peaceful sleep with Jude in my arms.