Thirteen

*EDITED*

Emerald

It was Friday afternoon, classes had just ended and Brittany was having Sam, Mel and I decorate the common room.

"It's got to be perfect, Drew, you Muggle-born wanker, get over here and help us!" I looked to see Drew conversing with another Ravenclaw boy.

He rolled his eyes and said goodbye coming over to help.

"What're your costumes?" He asked us all walking over.

"Assassin," Mel answered automatically.

Sam and I shared a confused look.

"I put on the flyer, much to Drew's help, that you have to dress up in a costume. I'm going as the Muggle Superhero Wonder Woman." Brittany told us.

"I'm Sherlock. Marcus is my date. Not sure what his costume is yet." He told us with a slight blush.

"Okay well, Sam you and I are now going to storm our closets and try to make some costumes. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and together we went to the dorms.

We stopped at mine first. Saying hello to Penny who was lounging on her bed reading.

After saying hello and scavenging through my trunk and closet I found enough clothes to make a decent pirate costume. It might show a little skin, but it was Halloween. Next, we went to Sam and Brittany's dorm and she looked through her stuff deciding on being a spy since the majority of her clothes were black.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

"Why do you own so much leather?" I asked as I watch her somehow get into her costume.

"Leather shows off my curves I workout to have." She chuckled a little bit.

I looked down at my own self and noticed I didn't have the curviest body. Yeah sure, I had a large bust, but I wasn't complaining. I loved my body, I pulled my white dress a little lower so not a lot of my thighs were showing. However, I would rather show more leg than cleavage. I sighed, oh well. I pulled my long black coat on over it and finished the costume with a brown belt.

"Would you like me to curl your hair?" Mel asked as she walked in with her assassin costume.

She looked the most modest out of all of us, but her costume showed off her tan legs.

"Do you know a spell?" I asked and she nodded.

"Might as well before I put this hat on." I had somehow found a hat in my trunk that I didn't remember putting in there.

She used a spell I had never heard and soon my hair was perfectly curled. As opposed to its normal frizziness.

"Thanks, Mel." I smiled at her and watched as she turned her hair dark red, wavy, and shoulder length.

"I wish I could do that." Brittany came in the bathroom as the Muggle Superhero Wonder Woman.

Then Sam came in the bathroom again with her natural curls to one shoulder.

"Are your Gryffindor friends coming tonight?" Mel asked adding a touch of lipstick to her lips.

"Probably not, Slytherin and Gryffindor play tomorrow and Hermione said she had to study," I told them putting on mascara.

I hated makeup, I never wore it, which was helpful with acne. I, unfortunately, suffered from acne from the time I was twelve until last year, maybe a zit here or there, but other than that, my face was blemish-free.