Eleven

*EDITED*

Emerald

-

-

Last night after we entered the common room, Professor Flitwick walked in an explained everything to us.

Katie Bell from Gryffindor had been cursed by some necklace.

As Mel, Sam, Drew and I sat around the fire that night no one spoke.

"Who would curse Katie? She's like th sweetest person ever!" Drew spoke first after a few minutes of silence.

No one answered because no one knew. I wanted to send a letter to my father but I couldn't. Perhaps Harry knew, or Ron and Hermione. I'd have to ask them tomorrow.

"I don't know Drew, it's better we don't dwell on it." Sam told him.

"Still though, who was she suppose to give that necklace to? There's no way someone would just target Katie." He spoke out again to no one in particular.

I shook my head and stood up.

"I've got to do something." I spoke.

I knew I wasn't allowed to, but I walked out of the common room. No one tried to stop me. I silently headed down the stairs and walked towards where I knew the Gryffindor common room might be.

"Find the portrait of the Fat Lady." I told myself having heard the Prefect's talk about it.

I had to hide behind tapestries a couple of times, because Filch was being extra cautious around the corridors now, but I made it to the portrait in about half a hour.

"Excuse me." I whispered to the sleeping portrait once I was close enough.

She didn't stir.

"Excuse me?" I whispered again.

She flinched.

"Excuse me." I spoke loudly.

She woke up.

"Who? What? What? What is it?" She glared at me.

"You're not even a Gryffindor, nor are you suppose to be out of your common room." She sneered clearly not liking me for waking her up.

"I'm friends with Harry Potter. I really need to speak to him, it's urgent. I'm a Ravenclaw if it's any consolation." I told her.

"No password, no entry." She told me.

"How the fuck would I have the password? I'm not even a damn Gryffindor." I told her getting frustrated.

"Now there's no need for that kind of language. I would suggest leaving before I do to find the caretaker." She gave me a smug look.

I groaned in anger and turned away, heading down the stairs.

I was just about to round the corner when I was yanked into an abandoned classroom. Before I could scream someone covered my mouth.

Fuck my wand is back in the common room. I thought.

Now I was probably going to be raped by my kidnapper, but I wasn't going out without a fight. I opened my mouth and bit into his hand, tasting the metallic blood from it.

"Ow! What the fuck!" The person whisper-yelled.

Then I realized who it was.

"Zabini? What the fuck!" I shoved him away from me.