Ten

*EDITED*

Emerald

-

-

We sat around in the Ravenclaw common room right after dinner, talking about upcoming Quidditch practices.

"I've booked the Pitch for this Sunday, much to the disapproval of the Slytherin Captain, your boyfriend Em." Mel told us.

"What boyfriend?" I asked totally confused.

"Oh please, don't tell me you're not the least bit attracted to Blaise." She rolled her eyes

I rolled mine as well.

"Yes, he's extremely handsome, but I barely know the him. Why the hell would I date him? We met last Friday and actually spoke for the first time. I'm not dating him." I told her.

Drew and Sam both snorted.

"What now?" I asked getting frustrated with my friends.

"It's kinda obvious you like him." Drew told me.

"Shut it, Marcus." I snapped at him and he instantly shut up.

I closed my Defense Against the Dark Arts book and stood up.

"If you're all going to keep saying I like him, then I'm going elsewhere to speak to people who understand that I don't like him." I walked off out of the common room hearing my friends laugh at me.

I rolled my eyes in frustration and marched down the spiral staircase towards the library.

"Fucking friends... Think they know me..." I continued to mumble to myself as I made my way to the back of the library so I wouldn't be disturbed.

This was of course short lived when the person I didn't want to see decided to come and it by me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled at him.

"Woah, calm down, I'm not here for a cat fight." Blaise told me holding his hands up in defense.

"I was wondering if you wanted to work on the Defense assignment together. Since you're sitting here and all." He told me.

I have him a dry look.

"I'd rather be alone, my friends have fucking pissed me off." I grumbled.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked and I looked at him.

Do I want to talk about how my friends seem to think I like you, with you? Fuck no. I thought.

"No not really." I told him re-opening my Defense Against the Dark Arts book, until I remembered something.

"Heard from Mel that you were mad that she booked the Pitch for Ravenclaw this Sunday." I spoke.

"Yeah well, we had to find a new Seeker. Draco dropped out of the team, the Third Year isn't bad, but he's not good." He told me.

I nodded.

"You excited for Saturday?" I could hear his smirk.

Fuck, I forgot I promised him and hour at Hogsmede. Mel, Sam and Drew won't let me live this down. I thought as I remembered my promise.

"You're only getting an hour of my time Zabini, try not to waste it."

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Blaise

-

-

She was fiesty, that just made me even more intrigued about her. After promising to meet her at Honeyduke's Saturday at around Eleven, then I left her alone.