Chapter 21 - is it just getting wose?

~Chapter 21 – Is it just getting worse? ~

 »«»«»«

It wasn’t long till I stirred around to feel my surroundings, which meant I was coming too. I felt something strong and hard and I roamed my hands around my bed. I never knew it was this hard before and so damn cosy and warm, was I too far gone now to come back home. My mouth turned into a frown at the thought of living with the boys forever, and not my mother, bad nightmare I wasn’t ready to get up not now.

(Jethro)

I felt something touch me, not enough having a girl slugged across your chest like dead weight. And even worse when I suddenly felt real tingly, at the touching my eyes were still closed. Moreover, I groaned this was so not what I needed in the morning, I looked down at the hand that was roaming my body and I groaned again.

Was the girl awake? Was she doing this on purpose? This was not I repeat good. However, it felt good and my mind couldn’t get around having Raquel touch me. Especially how I acted last night, so how do I stop this? My eyes were glued to her hand which went up and down and I bit back something, which I know would not be appropriate for a guy to say. I looked towards her lap to see Mason asleep on her lap, and I wondered how the hell that happened.

More openly, why the hell was I even staring? Or not moving, I glanced at her again, she felt nice though and her head smelt like sea, it was the same smell of my mother’s who usually came out of the ocean to smell like that. How? I don’t even know but it just smelt good enough to eat. It fell across her face and I know it wasn’t right to do this, but I made my hands move her silky hair away from her face. I saw a pale girl whose dark lashes rested nicely under her cheekbones flickering to show she was still asleep; her lips were parted slightly for her breathing. She nestled her body and head closer to me and I knew I would die if I didn’t move her away from me.

We were going to be late if we didn’t move.

(Raquel)

This feels too good, my bed feels too nice. I wish I could just stay here and not go school…school. School!!!

My eyes shot open and I jumped, I felt dead weight on my lap, and I looked down to see Mason on my lap. How the hell did that happen? Moreover, what in the world was I doing?  I looked towards my side to hope or pray I was leaning on Jethro and not Mason.

“You awake?” I heard a gruff voice that sounded too tired for words

I looked up to see violet eyes staring into mine, amused and very much loving what I was doing? Moreover, I looked down at what I was doing and I nearly screamed.

“You’re not my bed!” I quivered as I turned beet red his eyes flashed amused

“I think I know that and you’re not my pillow.” He muttered with a lazy grin and I was shocked I stared down at Mason, who was snoring a bit and it was cute.

“Is that Mason?” I replied as I looked down at the boy on my lap

“No, it’s my dad. Who else do you think it is?” He replied yawning afterwards. “You know you shouldn’t go down further?!” He replied cautiously

“What?” I replied confused after moving my eyes away from the snoring boy

“That” he pointed to

I realized my hands were still roaming him? What the hell? How does your hand move with your brain functioning on something completely different? I realized I was going to a no area zone and I nearly died.

“Oh I am sorry.” I breathed I moved both hands which was good, as I fell against him again and made a weird noise, that I didn’t know I had in me.