Chapter 16 - Secrets Intact!

~Chapter 16 – secrets intact!~

 I heard a growl and a flying fist aimed towards the man…

»«»«»«

“Holy crap are you alright” I heard someone say I knew it wasn’t from my mouth

Because I was lying down on the ground in pain, and I couldn’t stop the tears that fell from my eyes. My eyes focused on the ceiling above as I held my nose together. If I ever need the feel to get into a fight one day I will make sure I have a baseball bat and a lot of protection to my face. As the pain I was feeling now could not be any worse.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I heard Mason scream as I felt him beside me, I could sense his fear and suddenly I just wanted to hit him or someone.

I felt two arms snaked around my waist, which lifted me up ease. And I didn’t even bother to thwart the hands away that were reaching towards me, suddenly I felt dizzy and the room spun around me. The punch was packed with a lot of hate that it left me speechless for a minute, I couldn’t feel my anger, it took a moment or so before I realized what was going on.

“Are you out of your mind?” I looked towards the teen that looked pale in anger

“No I’m sorry” I heard the teen shout back when my eyes focused on who was screaming at each other I realized where I was and what I was doing.

“I can’t believe you did that.” I heard Mason mutter and came towards me his face full of concern

“She’s ok look no blood” I heard Jethro retort and right then I just wanted to throw my shoe at him.

Me, ok? Do I look ok? Was I even ok? I wasn’t even shouting at them I was too quiet? Did it leave me brain dead or something? No can’t be I would be like a vegetable right now. But why was I not speaking.

“Seriously Raquel are you ok? Can you hear me?” I heard the fear in Mason’s tone, and I wanted to tell him to shove those words up his you know what, but I just glared at him.

I watched the glazed look of the men in front of me, and I seriously didn’t even want to talk to them anymore right now I just wanted to sleep.

“Raquel?” I heard Elias and I looked towards the man he had his hands on the upper part of my arm I finally guessed he was the one who held me up.

“Raquel are you ok?” I saw Jethro and I glared at him even more

I grabbed held of Elias’s hand and made him let go, I held my nose as I walked away from them. I walked towards the kitchen and looked into the fridge for the ice, once I found them I grabbed a bowl and dumped them in. I placed several of those cold cubes on a napkin and folded it up and placed it on my nose and I closed my eyes, as I felt the warm tears again flowing down my cheeks. I was in serious pain and I didn’t know what to do, this was seriously not a good day for me.

I had one palm resting on the counter while I held the napkin in my other plame which rested on my face, I had my eyes closed so I didn’t see the boys come in at all. I just heard the shuffling and my breathing; I didn’t even know what to do at all no clue.

(Jethro)

I stared at the girl and I couldn’t blame her, she looked real bad right now. Her face which was pert and very cute looking now looked as if she was hammered in with a brick. Her small button nose that was once pale was now extremely bruised the colours red and purple were appearing and I gulped, her lips that curved into a smirk now and then was simply drawn into a frown and I couldn’t help but feel responsible.

She had her eyes closed, and once she opened her eyes I saw it was swimming with tears. Way to make a boy feel like crap, I couldn’t believe she felt the impact and was still standing without shouting at us, was she even ok?  I cleared my throat as no one was speaking.