Chapter 28 - Break time baby part 2

~Chapter 28 – Break time baby part 2~

 »«»«»«

So here I was, waking up to find Sierra scrawled on top of me and Anthea on the other side hugging me. I was stuck in the middle thinking what happened last night, as I couldn’t remember. Then I looked at the time, I had about 20 mins to get ready and go to work.

Then I realized the dare, and I had to wake the girls up to help me. However, when I looked at them, I couldn’t wake them; they looked so sound and peaceful. Therefore, I rummaged through their belongings and actually noticed how many swimsuits they had, what crazy girls and all to know that they were obsessed with it.

I found the perfect one, I felt giddy inside too because I never dared to wear anything that will expose much. But to be honest, this didn’t expose much but it was damn sexy and the colour was perfect for today.

So I got showered and ready, I placed it on. I smiled; I put on a white shirt some shorts. Therefore, I wouldn’t worry about exposure. As they said, they wanted me to dance to a song they would play, so I will. Nevertheless, I would have to open my clothing and then do it as they want it, like that. This stupid dare, I could have refused but it’s not bad. I don’t want to be a wuss now.

So I went to work and saw my boss, who looked happy for some reason. He was a old man who didn’t look like he cared much, as long as he gets customers and all. But I knew he was happy to have someone like me, work for him. As I was always on time and diligent to what I did and I didn’t blame the love.

“Morning” I replied and got to work straight away.

“Morning” He grunted and walked off, I like to think he likes me a little bit.

I was still working and worrying, when the guys will be here to watch me do this thing. Then I realized that Elias has to strip and run, so I called up Mason to see where they were.

“Hello” I heard a sleepy voice

“Oh sorry were you asleep?” I asked

“No, we are awake we’re just waiting for Elias to change” Mason laughed

“Oh so you guys haven’t done the dare yet ok that’s good” I replied breathing

“No not yet, we’re still waiting and by the time we do it, it will be lunch then so we will pass by or did you want to see Elias strip” Mason asked curiously I heard his amusement

“Well it won’t be bad if I took a break and saw him naked, while I had the chance right” I laughed and he did too

“Well, we will be there soon around 10 – 15 mins so will you be there?” He asked

“Yeah, but I’ll be watching from far as I can’t get out that early. I have to get one of the girls to take my shift for a quick second, tell me when your there” I replied as I looked to see more customers come in.

“Cool will do” He said and I heard the dial tone

I went back to work, and I talked to the two girls behind my counter they were 16 and on holiday too. Moreover, there was no amusement in their holiday today, so I told them I was in a dare and that it would be funny if they joined in to spice it up, they seemed happy at the idea of this.

“Awesome” Replied the cute blonde and high fived her friend

“Do we need routines?” The brunette asked

“No, not really do whatever my friends are choosing the song, so it will be hard to even know what to dance to so do, whatever we will be on the bar anyway” I replied and laughed