Chapter 4 - Meeting the Boss

~Chapter 4 – Meeting with the boss~

 »«»«»«

It was really rude of me to shut the door on his face, my face flushed in embarrassment when the guy rang the bell again. Moreover, I sighed and gulped down the bile that was rising up my throat, how idiotic I was.

 I opened the door again and I looked at the old guy he looked normal, no laughing or any angry spat he just stood there with his hat against his chest, and with hard looking eyes staring back at me, I felt the heat rise up my body I couldn’t believe what I did.

 “I’m very sorry.” I muttered through my teeth

 “It’s alright Miss I am used to it.” he replied with a shrug. “Are those your luggage Miss?”

 “Yes they are I don’t have much actually.”  I replied as I pointed towards the two duffle bags I really didn’t have a lot of things.

 Used to it he says, I wonder how many ladies he had to pick up and had doors slammed on his faces poor guy. Before I realized what he was doing he was out the door with my duffle bags, walked across our shabby garden, and placed them in the sleekest car I’ve seen in my poor life.

 I looked behind me and I sighed I couldn’t believe I was moving to a person’s house who I didn’t even know. Well that’s a lie I knew of him but didn’t know him. My shabby home looked so warm to me right now I didn’t want to leave, if I didn’t budge in the next five minutes, it looked as though the guy would be dragging me in the car and drive away so I walked towards the car sighing loudly.

 “Here you go miss please be comfortable we shall be there in no time.” he replied as I sat myself in the backseat the leather felt warm underneath my ass awkward I must say but it felt good.

 “No problem, take your time.” I muttered; no really take as much time

 As the engine started, I stared at my cold looking house. How lonely it will be how long was it that we moved I couldn’t remember all these dumb memories came rushing into my head for a while. I watched the guy drive in silence and I thank the lord I had my Ipod on me or else I would be crying in fear, I turned it on and straight away came the song that made me feel calm and relaxed.

 I watched the scenery pass me by; 3 months can you believe it? With a guy who I hardly know I mean wow. I never even stayed over my ex’s house at all when we were dating how awkward, I just started my senior year and all of a sudden I got to move why? Because of my mother, suddenly I was so angry then I realized why I was angry I looked down at the song it was  an angry song I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the lyrics it so suited me right now.

 “Miss” I didn’t even hear the driver the music was too loud until he nudged me I looked up

 “Oh sorry are we here.” I replied mumbling

 “Yes this is the manor.” he replied not too happily and I felt my stomach churn

 Not bad, I thought it was an old three story victorian house, beautifully crafted and look as though it has been used for a long time; you could tell they had the money. I also noticed another house behind the other building a smaller two storey one which was plain white and looked as if it might be for the kids, so they basically had two houses one big main the other second which was a big far away from the main if you looked closely.

 “Follow me miss” I heard a soft growl from the guy before walking towards the house

 We went in and my eyes roamed around the place, how amazingly crafted it looked whoever designed it must have been very creative, considering everything was done precisely. Then it hit me I would live in a home like this, suddenly I didn’t feel so good at all everything I saw made me more nervous than ever.