"Okay." tipid kong sabi't naiinip na ako dahil gusto ko na silang mapakinggang tumugtog.

I put Isaiah's phone besides mine and faced them who's now setting up the mood before they start playing.

Isaiah brushed his hair back using his hands before he put the mic in the mic stand. He firmly held the mic and I heard Sic tapping the drumsticks three times before Jirro and Ike started playing.

"We were seventeen but everything still seemed clear to me..."

I felt shivers in my skin when Isaiah's cold and soothing voice invaded my ears. His eyes were closed while singing made his sound more soulful.

"I was fallin', fallin'... I was fallin'." Ike did his low adlibs in the verses.

I can see that Isaiah's really passionate with what his doing... well, not just Isaiah but all of them. They're really destined to be a musician.

"I'll wait forever... it's better late than never..."

When Isaiah sang the chorus part, I already sensed the familiarity of the song. I knew it! I already heard this song before.

I got my phone and took a picture of Isaiah while his eyes were close, singing every lyrics like his putting his every soul in every words he's singing.

Finally, Isaiah opened his eyes when the acoustic instrumental part started because he's the one who's going to play that part.

I, again, took a picture of him while playing his guitar.

It's true that when a guy's playing a guitar, it will make him more charismatic. Napatunayan ko na 'yon kay Isaiah.

I pouted when my phone's camera didn't automatically focus on Isaiah. I was about to take another shot when Isaiah suddenly looked at the camera and gave a little smile.

I almost dropped my phone in surprised.

Itinago ko nalang sa bag ko ang cellphone ko't hindi ko ito ilalabas hanggang sa hindi pa ako nakakauwi sa bahay. Nakakahiya.

They play another two songs after the first one and I just sang along if I can remember some of the lyrics in their song.

"Isaiah played so damn good today than our previous concerts and official practices, huh?" mapang-inis na sabi ni Sic at pinapaikot-ikot sa kaniyang mga daliri ang drumstick.

"Syempre, may nanonood eh." tumaas ang kilay ni Jirro habang nakangisi't nilalagay ang kaniyang bass guitar sa guitar stand.

Isaiah chuckled and threw a face towel sa magkatabing si Sic at Jirro na nang-iinis sa kaniya.

"We'll go now. Ihahatid ko pa si Blair." Isaiah stated.

"Go ahead. Thanks for watching us today, Blair. We really need an audience to listen to us sometimes." pasasalamat ni Ike sa akin.

"Thank you rin." I smiled at them. "You guys sounded good." I even gave a thumbs up.

They thanked me for the short and nice comment I did and bid their goodbyes before Isaiah and I finally went home.

"I forgot my car in your house..." sabi ko kay Isaiah nang makitang patungo na sa bahay namin ang dinadaanan namin.

"Don't worry about it. Your car's already in your house." he said. "I already asked Ida to make our driver send your car to your house."

Tumango-tango naman ako. "That's great then."

"Sorry if I took a lot of time from you today." he apologized.