Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Lies

"Guys, stop looking at her like that!" Isaiah scolded his bandmates and held my wrist to hid me behind him from the dumbfounded stares.

As soon as Isaiah and I entered the practice room here in Ike's house, all of the members eyes were staring at me like I'm some kind of ghost that they saw.

"Is this real?" said the guy who's wearing a dark-blue sweatshirt.

"Isaiah's with a girl." the guy wearing a white printed tee shirt added.

"You should be Blair then. Ida's bestfriend."

I think the last guy is Ike because he knows Ida.

"Oh... Your sister's bestfriend." dark-blue sweatshirt guy, reacted again.

I swear that I need Isaiah to introduce me to them. Not because I want to know them but because it's kinda weird naming them inside my head by their top outfit.

"If she's your sister's bestfriend then why is she with you?" mapaghinalang tanong ni white printed tee shirt guy.

"Why don't you formally introduce us to her, Isaiah?" Ike suggested.

I wanted to second the motion but I know that it's better to keep quiet for the mean time.

Isaiah took a deep breathe and made me stand beside him, still holding my wrist.

"Blair, they are Ike, Sic and Jirro, my bandmates." pakilala niya't tinuro sila isa-isa bawat pagbanggit niya ng kanilang pangalan.

I was right that Ike is Ike. The one who's wearing the dark-blue sweatshirt is Jirro while the one wearing the white printed tee shirt is Sic.

"Guys, she's Blair Nicole Alcoberes. I know that she's beautiful but guys, please... she's mine." Isaiah introduced me to them and the next thing I heard was an unexpected screams from the boys.

I don't mind kung ipakilala ako ni Isaiah nang ganoon ang description. I'm actually very fluttered right now.

"We better begin now. I need to take Blair home after we practice. Hindi siya pwedeng gabihin." sabi ni Isaiah nang mukhang wala pang balak magsimula ang iba na magsimulang magpractice.

"Uhm... Actually, I don't mind getting home late." pagsingit ko.

Nilingon naman ako ni Isaiah. "But I don't want you getting home late so..." umiling siya sa akin.

I just rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled before unzipping his guitar bag or case in order to get his guitar.

I carefully sit in the furry black couch that was proportionate to the mini stage where they are going to play.

I wandered my eyes around the practice room. It was fully equipped with everything their band needs. May mga speakers na nakasabit din sa apat na sulok ng room. I don't know what the walls of this room were made of because I'm pretty sure that it's not wood nor cement.

"What song will we play first?" Sic asked while he's getting the drumsticks from his back pocket.

"Kinda want to play Forever tonight." Ike answered.

"Forever's good." Isaiah nodded in agreement.

"Then Forever it is." sabi ni Jirro't sinukbit na ang kaniyang bass guitar.

I can't remember if I already heard that song. Maybe I did but I just don't know the title.

"Can you please hold my phone for me?" Isaiah requested and laid his phone in front of me.