I frowned at her response. Then, I knew what she meant.

I got out and ate my pizza while I drove around town. I was pretty bored and went to Scott's house instead.

When I was there, I got out of my Jeep and grabbed the pizzas along with the buffalo wings. I knocked and waited.

Scott opened the door,"Hey buddy!"

"Hey"

"Come in!" Scott told me. I saw Allison sitting in the couch watching TV. She looked up. "Hey Stiles! What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to come. Anyway, I bought pizza." I said and putted them in the coffee table.

5 hours later

We all we're watching The Vampire Diaries marathon and we're sitting in the couch while snuggled up with a huge blanket.

Allison checked her phone and gasped,"It's almost 9! We gotta go!"

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"We're going to a club. Lydia invited us tonight. You wanna come?" Scott asked as he was putting on his jacket.

"You mean partying tonight?" I asked and they both nodded. "Okay!"

We all got out of his house and I went inside my Jeep. I followed them over to the club.

At the club

We parked and got out quickly. I followed Scott and Allison a the way in the back building.

When we got face to face with the door, Scott tried to pulled it open. "It's locked!"

I straight my posture. "I got this." I stepped back and made a run to get it open but instead it was too strong for me and hurted my shoulder making me fall down.

Scott and Allison helped me up and I started kicking the door. "Well, get it open!"

Scott laughed,"I'll text Lydia."

We both waited outside as Scott texted Lydia. "She's not answering."

"That's because she's partying inside while we are stuck outside!" I said. Allison's phone buzzed.

"She said to knock three times and the people inside will get it open."

Scott raised and eyebrow and did as told. A guard opened the door and let us in. I had my eyes glued on to him, afraid of his height.

"Are you guys wearing neon colors?" The guard asked. Allison said yes while Scott and I said no.

"Go downstairs."

We went downstairs and found people getting their faces painted and looking through neon clothes.

We decide to just wear neon clothes and get them to dye a bit of our hair.

When I was done, I had green neon shirt and Scott had a neon blue with a black sweater.

"So, what color are you going to dye it?" Scott asked and I shrugged. "Maybe I'll dye it blue."

"You and the blues." I said and we laughed. "Dye it orange?"

Scott nodded,"Yeah. Hey, listen. I forgot to tell you something. Well, actually two things."

I turned to him. "What is it?"

"Uh, Allison told me about you and I was about to break up with her but then she told me that you told her to take some time being with me and I don't know. I just want to thank you." He said.