Chapter 25

Uhm soo I got inboxed this message

"You too fucking ghetto to be writing! I don't understand your book"

iight, I'm black and live in the hood! In Atlanta. So, if y'all don't understand my 'slang' just ask me what something mean instead of telling me I'm too ghetto to write? Iight!

I apologize for being black if that's what y'all wanna hear? Lmao, can't believe I said that ! But ayee get outta heea witchoo racist ahhh! I'm from Atlanta bitch! I get real ratchet real fast 😂😂😂😂😂

************************************

KENDRICK POV

Rumor has it there a crack head here he spending 5-7k a visit! This bissh go hard! I met this nigga named prince and he hella coo! Me nd him was bouta go chill. We was jamming to understand me by chief keef.

"My name is Sosa you can call me sammy" prince said laughing!

"Get it!!" I died!

Me and him always clowning! We drove down this ghetto ass street and I seen this fine ahh chick walking out an apartment.

I stared at her hella hard.! Something about her look familiar but I don't know!

"Kendrick why you never fucking hoes?" Prince asked me "I mean you don't gotta girl"

"Man, I used to be engaged to this chick Astardi, I was in love with her! She was pregnant and the baby was a miscarriage and she was drinking real bad then one day I came home and there was a note saying she moving to Cali with the ring I gave her next to it. I'm gonna find her so I'm not fucking with any of these broads." I said.

"Nigga that's wassup! You a true nigga! For real, you love her and she love you and even though y'all ain't together you still stay faithful!" Prince said dapping me up.

I nodded then we pulled up to 1 of my trap houses. I walked in and shit was full of smoke ! These boys stay blazing!!

I dapped up all the guys then headed to my office. I did some paper work and now it's been a few hours and I wanna head back to my place and hit the sheets..

As I was driving home listening to back street freestyle I passed this club called Black out and a drunk driver pulled out and hit me then I blacked out....

JUSTIN POV

I miss Astardi so bad!! Me and Kenya, my now wife, we're holding our daughter Aaliyah. Then there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it.

When I saw who was there my jaw dropped!

"ASTARDI!" I shouted

Kenya came rushing over "baby!!" She smiled

"Hey guys.." She said shyly..

"How you been?" I asked her then going in for a hug. Kenya did the same.

"Bad.. I started that white shit and I can't get off that! I came back because I wanna get clean then get Kendrick back.. I just needed a little break I was so depressed over my son'' she said as my phone rang.

Justin- hello?

???- is this Justin Carter ?

Justin- yes who's calling?

???- uhm Kennedy memorial hospital.. Your friend Kendrick Moore he was in a wreck and it may be fatal.. Can you come down?

Justin- yes ma'am I'm on my way!

I hungup then rushed to the girls. Kenya was introducing Astardi to Aaliyah.

"Guys we have to go to Kennedy! Kendrick got in a wreck and it's bad" I rushed my sentence trying to hurry!

When I said that Astardi'd face got red and a tear dropped.

We got in the car and I sped to the hospital. When we got there I ran in with Astardi close behind me. Kendrick's my brother I can't lose him!

"IM HERE FOR KENDRICK MOORE!!!!" I yelled at the front desk lady.

"Sir; please calm down. He's in surgery take a seat, the doctor will be out soon." The woman said.

We did as told and waited for a few hours.. We were soo impatient! We just want to know what's up! Then Shawn and James walked in

"Astardi?" James asked confused.

"I'm back.." She said wiping tears..

She got up and hugged James and Shawn.

"Did y'all hear anything yet" Shawn asked

"No we've been here since 7, they haven't told us a thing yet." I said..

Astardi POV

I wanted to cry so bad when they said Kendrick's wreck was so bad ! I just came back for him and he could be dead! I have to be strong for a while though!

About an hour later the doctor rushed out.

"Family of Moore?" He asked.

We jumped up and ran to him

"How is he?" I asked

************************************

OMG! I was so upset ! I thought wattpad deleted my story😡 but it's all good! How do y'all think Kendrick is ? Astardi is back girrrrl! Haha

Question of the update- who's y'all favorite character besides Astardi and Kendrick ?

Vote and comment (: